Chapter 4

Maia's POV

I glanced over at Vanessa who was bouncing her foot and looking at her phone. Whats going on? Why she acting weird? All the questions running through my mind at this very moment. She seemed tense. That's never a good thing when It comes to my sister. She looked around frantically like she didn't know what to do.

I looked at her everyone other minute becoming more and more nervous about her. I hate to see my family worried it makes me feel some sort of way.

We were pulling into into the parking lot of the university. Vanessa, Ratliff, Rydel, and Riker said goodbye and got the car. I looked out the window and looked at Vanessa run and hug her friends. Maybe she's fine. Or not.

We drove a few houses and buildings until we reached the highschool. We all got out of the car and said bye to Luna and Ryland and shut the door.

I was instantly ambushed by a bunch of hug. Instantly didn't hesitate to hug my long times friends. Or some may call the populars. Laura was being ambushed by our friends also. I chuckled at the sight of he slowly losing conscience. They finally let go and asked us a million and one questions.

"Guys! Enough!" Meghan chuckled and sent a smile our way. "Laura already lost conscious, let's not kill her with a billion questions"

We started walking while we were walking to our first class.

"We really missed out Captain and our Co-Captain. You guys don't know how much we sucked with out you guys. Remember Danika?" Becky asked.

We nodded and waited for her to continue.

"She was one of our flyers...we threw up in the air she didn't comeback...until 4th period."

"So what I'm hearing is we lost that competition?" Laura asked rolling her eyes in frustration.

"We needed you guys, never go away for so long again!" Brigit begged.

"Trust me, we aren't!" I chuckled.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at my texts and read the message.

Unknown
Oh, that's cute. You told your friends your never leaving. That's sweet. Sweetie, you have no idea what I have in stored for you and your little minions. Remember, tell anyone about this...Your gonna regret it a lot.

I froze and stopped walking. Laura must've realized and walked back to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked curiously

I plastered a fake smile on my face and look up.

"Course I am! Let's catch up with the others." I said

She nodded and walked off. I sighed heavily and followed Laura. My life was so much easier 2 days ago.

Ellington's POV

I've been thinking about Rydel lately and I have no idea what to do. I mean I like her a lot! Like, a lot a lot and I have no idea how to approach her! She's also my sister is like I just walked into a scene from The Fosters.

I mean I do have a pros and con's list. Pro: I would have Rydel. Con: Id be illegal and we would have to keep it a secret. It's a very confusing situation and I'm freaking out! What do I do?! I wanna tell her so bad. Sometimes I just wanna go up to her and jus kiss her ya know?