Chapter 5

Laura's POV

"Look, I'm over it." I muttered to my friend Becca who was walking side by side with me.

"I still don't know how you have a crush on your own brother!" She cringed

"Its not a crush! Its a simple liking! PLUS I'm over him!" I told her

"You ended that quickly, how come?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know...maybe its because he's my brother, he has a girlfriend plus he doesn't feel the same way." I muttered

"It would have never worked out anyway, I mean he is your brother." She replied.

"Yeah, I know."

"Look, I should go, my mom might kill me of I'm not home by 3. Bye L!" She said walking off to her car.

I nodded and continued walking. I walked over to the sidewalk and dug through my purse. Where are my house keys? Don't tell me i left them inside my locker. I already blew off m family for lunch, I can't be late on my way home.

I ran back inside the empty halls and ran to my locker. I swung it opened and looked through it. I spotted my keys and grabbed them. I slammed the door shut and I turned around only to smash into a person.

I stopped and stared at the person. Then out of no where the grabbed me. I struggled to get out of the persons grip but they were too strong for me. I soon fell to floor and looked up. Nothing was there. I slowly made my way to feet and looked around. I looked at my locker and noticed a note.

I took pity on you. Believe me, I'll be back. But only 10 times harder. -anonymous

I looked around the empty hallways and slammed my locker shut. I need to get out of here. I took out my keys and ran out of the halls. I ran outside and got to my car.

------------------

Riker's POV

"It's one thing to to abandon you family at lunch but it's another to to come home late and not have an excuse!" I ranted pacing back and forth due to the fact my little sister hadn't come home yet and she also ditched us.

"You don't know what happened calm down!" Rydel muttered under her breath. "The uber she probably took home is late, or she's in traffic or she doesn't wanna be with her whiny annoying big step brother"

"Shut up!" I replied to her little side comment "go make a YouTube video with El or something"

"Both of you shut up! There is no reason a 17 YEAR OLD can't be late when she comes home. I use to come home at 12:34 am and my parents wouldn't care...why? Because they aren't paranoid and think the worst things have happened to me!" Vanessa said before to door swung open

"Someone just attacked me!" Laura basically screamed/cried.

"Or I could be wrong, no shocker there..." Vanessa muttered.

"Oh my god what happened?!" Ellington said running over and giver her a hug which everyone soon joined in on.

"I-I w-was-" she began

"It's okay..Take your time." Ratliff said to her

"Actually PLL starts at, 4 so can we hurry this up?" Rydel said

"RYDEL!" We all yelled except Laura and Rydel

"Well, I was at my locker when this person attacked me! And they threw my in the floor and left this note." She said in a puddle of tears and handed me a note.

Vanessa and Maia stared at what the note said for moment and looked shocked. Not like out level of shocked but as if they know what going on but they also don't. Knowing me I was just absolutely curious.

"Guys? What's up? Do you know who this is?!" I asked them

They looked at each other and sighed.

"Yeah...Raini has been sending us threats and If I told any of you one of you or all of you nay have died" Vanessa muttered.

" she has something against us and we don't-" Maia said in mid-sentence until all of our phones went off even Luna and Rylands.

We all took out our looked phones.

Unknown
Awww, they all reached the same level of knowledge not like that's ever gonna happen any other time In your life time. I can't say anything about Laura but the rest might end up looking like Donald Trump after a level 6 hurricane and he was standing outside in a towel with his man wig on! My point is..you guys are now under my control. I known everything about you. I was there from the start. I know everything, I even know your mom. That's what Maia saw on Skype.

I stared at the phone for a good 10 minutes as did everyone else. We slowly looked up from our phones and looked at each other.

"Guys...what are we gonna do?" Ross asked.

"We're gonna do what the others didn't do. What didn't the Brady bunch do in The Payback series?" Vanessa asked.

We looked at her and stared for a moment with blank faces.

"What didn't The Liars do in PLL?" She continued to ask

Once again no reply.

"What has nobody every done in any horror story EVER?" She asked

"No body ever looked for the stalker..." Luna muttered

"No body ever looked for a stalker!" She Repeated

"Wait...your saying what I think you're saying?" Ross and Rocky asked.

"Uh huh...We're looked for our stalker" she confirmed

"I don't even think we're being stalked" Maia spoke up. "I think we're in a plan for revenge."

Unknown POV

Guess they aren't as dumb as I thought...

YES!!! I have updated! And I am so excited about that! It feels like forever! How bein? How the wife? How are the kids?? I totally kidding it hasn't be that long! Plus I think your mostly girls so that 'wife' joke maid no sense! Anywho, Kayden fractured is leg! Now I can tell all his friends he died! Revenge is best served sweet! Anyway! I hope you guys liked my story! It took forever to make even though It was kinda short. I had writes block people forgive me! Also...I noticed that Kayden....got revenge on me for fracturing his leg so now half of my Welcome chapter 4 is not done! So bare with me! All that happened is that The Lynch's are now their roommates no big deals! Soooooooo.........Hope you guys liked it! 1 Love That Is A Wrap and ZOOP!