Chapter 14

(AN: The girls wore this BTW)

Maia's POV

I sat on the edge of the roof waiting for everyone to be ready. Someone seriously needs to put cement over this window at the rate my siblings and I are going at someone might jump of this roof. It may not look it but's one of the safest places in the house. Not literally but like mentally.

I'm waiting for everyone to finish gathering their things so we can get out of this country where the stalker is, but nope, their taking their sweet time. Laura can actually walk now it just hurts her a little bit when she puts to much pressure on it. Like I was saying, their all taking their sweet time especially the ones who know they could possibly die in this country.

I glanced at the gate as I saw a car pulling in. Correction it is our limo to take us to the airport, thank god, now these people can hurry it up. I looked down to the cement which was 9 feet beneath me. I instantly pulled my head up and climbed back through the window into the house. One of our mades Vivian was passing by as I climbed through the window.

"Oh my goodness!" She said jumping back, she was startled do the fact I just casually climbed in like a burglar. "You guys shouldn't be on that roof, you know, what if you slip and fall?"

"That would be one less problem to deal with.." I said.

"What's going on? You kids have been acting so weird since you came back from the Bahama's, did something happen?" She asked starting to looked concerned.

"Vivian, it's fine. It's nothing. We're teenagers we're gonna act weird sometimes. You have kids, you what I mean." I said to her.

"I guess.." She replied still looking at me skeptically.

"Okay, bye!" I said walking away quickly.

Vivian has been our maid since Vanessa was born, she's been through a lot with us. She started working here when she 18. Yeah, she never went to college, She is a really good cleaner though. She's actually Luna's god mother, that's how close we are with her. I hate lying to her but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I ran down the stairs no surprise, even after that delay my family is still not here. I rolled my eyes and went out to the limo. I shoved all my bags in the moving truck they brought for our bags. I put all 8 of mine in and walked back inside the house. Still nothing.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. I walked towards Vanessa's room. I knocked and didn't even bother waiting for a 'come in', I twisted the door nob and walked inside. She was there, he bags fully packed, she was doing her liner. I mentally shook my head.

"Are you kidding me? We have to be in the air by 8:30! It's 7:42! Lets go! We have a 20 minute drive to LAX!" I say grabbing some her bags which are super heavy by the way.

"We have like 48 minutes! Chill!" Vanessa said.

"Do you know how much traffic there's on the traffic on Saturday morning in California?" I say walking out the door with her following behind me with the rest of her stuff.