Um..Hello?

Hi..My names Kandy. You probably know that. Or you probably just forgot because I've been gone for some time now. Wow feels weird actually using my index finger and middle finger to type something. So um..Why have I been gone so long? Um..I'm technically still gone..I just thought I should tell you whats up. It's summer. I know this would TWICE the updates. But for me. It kinda means less for me. Also..um..uninspired is thing with me now. It feels weird writing something you know will lowkey NEVER happen. I know sound like a total douche right now! But..be real with yourself right now. Ross seems happy with Courtney. She seems like she makes him happy, She maybe the girl for Ross. I mean the girls for Ross. Yeah, I mean. Wifey/Mother of his future children, Hey things happen. Plus, I also can't remember the last time I googled R5 or anything along those lines. Like in a while..How's R5 been? I wouldn't know. I only follow Rydel on instagram. Also, Rydellington seems like that's gonna last forever XDD That's adorable. I don't know...please don't except anything from me at the moment..I don't feel inspired. I'm having to much freakin fun here. I got to meet Laura Marano at a Starbucks. That was dope. My life is complete. SOO um....yeah. See you...when ever I see you.

1 Love That Is A Wrap and ZOOP!

~Kandy