Rant/ Contest-thing

Hey cinnamon rolls! This technically is an A/N, but with me yelling at stuff! Ok, you know I love all those amazing writers out there and we all know that I really just read x readers cause well ya, but seriously can I for once have an x reader that fits my loud personality with out all the stuttering. I mean don't get me wrong the cheesy-ness is a must, but too much stuttering gets annoying. Also most of the characters are OOC. Like in most JTK x Readers Jeff saves the reader, but I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOO HE IS SUPPOSED TO TRY AND KILL ME!!!!!!! The books are good, don't get me wrong. Good plot and everything, just their SOOO OOC. Sorry, last time I checked Sting wasn't some sweet shy little bean.

Again respect to all the writers out there, its hard to create a book much less post it. SOOOOO I have come up with this contest like thing, where you make a short one-shot for me. Send me the link, and then I will dedicate a chapter to you and make you a one-shot on the character of your choice. If its a character that I don't know, they might be slightly OOC cause I will have to get the info off a wikia, like if its someone from Pandora Hearts or Diabolik Lovers cause I don't know shit about those animes.

Rules:

1. The one-shot you make for me has to be one of the MANY characters from my bio in my profile. I'm not retyping all that.

2. This is going on till the end of the book. Knowing me that could be five years from now.

3. Please PM me the one-shot link, I don't want to have to look through all your comments. I'm not gonna bite your face off, so don't be scared to talk to me.

4. this isn't really a contest, because all one-shot that are submitted will get a chapter dedicated to the writer along with a one-shot made for them.

5. When submitting your one-shot please tell me who you want YOUR one-shot to be with and your personality so I don't screw up.

6. As soon as I have read your story I will let you know so you can take it down if you want. I'm on wattpad every day so once you PM me I will have read it within the next 24 hours.

7. PLEASE FOR THE ONE-SHOT TRY TO MAKE IT MY PERSONALITY AND KEEP THE STUTTERING TO A MINIMUM!!!! (if you don't know my personality by now your not paying attention to the book

8. LEMONS AND LIMES ARE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that we have that out of the way, have fun making your stories! (I would prefer you used Alex instead of the usual y/n for x readers, but if you want to do that instead that's fine) You guys are amazing and I cant wait to see what you come up with!