Kidnapped

I just fucking kidnapped Chat Noir. Well fuck. Not like I can return him now. I watch the news as he sleeps on the sofa in my living room. "Breaking News, Chat Noir kidnapped by another miraculous holder, leaving us to believe she is evil." I look at the picture of myself blowing kisses to the cameras as I carry away Chat. "Damn I look good." "You looked good anyways." Wolf responded, as he sat in between my legs. "Move you pervy mutt." I growled out as I flicked him onto the TV set. "What the hell Y/n?!" "What the hell my ass Wolf." "Gladly." he smirked. "UGGGHHHH! Will you two shut up your giving me a headache!" My head snapped over to the source of the voice. WONDERFUL!!!

---Adrien's POV---

"UGGGHHHH! Will you two shut up your giving me a headache!" I opened my eyes groggily to be met with a pair of e/c ones, they took my breath away. "Damn what the hell did you do to my head?!" "I didn't do anything, Wolf did. He said you were staring at my  butt to long." "DONT TOUCH MY LADY!!!!!" A black, wolf like kwamii came flying at me and started punching my shoulder. I burst out laughing. "STOP THAT TICKLES!!!!" Y/n just laughed at Wolf's pathetic attempts to harm me. I never really realized it, but her laugh was adorable. We continued the conversation while wolf just chewed on my finger. "I knew there was something weird about you, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Then I saw your eyes and I immediately knew it was you." I thought I saw a blush creep up on her face, but I shook it off. I may not have known Y/n for that long, but I knew for a fact that she doesn't blush. No way. "It was pretty obvious who you are Adrien." I looked down to notice I wasn't wearing Chat Noir's outfit, but my very own. "I also know who Ladybug is..." She said with a small smirk. This I needed to know. I have been trying to find out Lady's true identy for a while now. Its been itching away at me and I needed to know, I don't know why I just did. "Wait..... your not gonna interrogate me are you?" I asked cautiously. "No, I honestly don't know why I kidnapped you..." There it was again, that blush!!! Oh my god it was so cute! I couldn't help it, but blush myself. Then she bit her lip, and the blush turned to a tomato. Damn. "STOP STARING AT Y/N UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE!!!!!!" I looked to the right to see Wolf glaring at me, and I must say he kinda freaked me out with how angry he looked.

I pushed wolf away then looked up at her again. "I take it you wont tell me who Ladybug is." "I will only if you do one thing from me.." "What is it, I will do anything!" "Anything?" "Yes!" "Marinette." "Marinette? I had my suspicions, but I never thought it would be her. Now what do you want me to do...?" "Take her miraculous for me please." "What?! No way am I doing that! You will give it to Hawkmoth then he will be unbeatable!" She scoffed. "No way I'm I giving it to him, after the way he treated me... Hell no." I looked at her confused. "Care to explain?"

OMG I AM SO SORRY READER-CHAN!!! I just found out today that I have strep throat, so I have gotten no sleep, but any light what-so-ever hurts my eyes. I mean I took hour breaks while writing this for you guys! I am really happy with the amout of views I got, I mean like extremely happy. I have also had to keep up with school even though it ends on the 23 and I just finished finals. I fucking hate being sick

Chat noir: Would a cat make you feel better?

Ladybug: Adrien leave the poor girl alone she definitely doesn't need you to make her feel worse

Chat: What are you talking about? If anything I am healing her

Me: Fuck off cat and go bother some fangirls *High fives Mari*

Fangirls: *Scream*

Chat: ugh the fangirls are so annoying with the squeals!

Mari: Suck it up and deal with it Kitty *fist bumps writer-chan*

chat: *growls*