Plagg

---Plagg's POV---

I am glad to see Y/n again, I really am, but she scares me. I am afraid of what she will do to Adrien. I know, I know, this isn't like normal Plagg to be so sensitive and caring. I looked over to wolf who was still mentally setting Adrien on fire over his and Y/n's recent actions. Honestly I was kinda mad at how she was playing both of them. The fact that it hadn't occured to Wolf yet that she only cared for him as a friend amazed me. They have known each other for atleast five years, I mean COME ON man she doesn't like you like that!

 Though I am getting a strange vibe off of Y/n, its a lot like Adrien's. Just... not as strong, which is good I guess. I still am worried though, the fact that it is quite obvious that Adrien likes her and the 99.999% chance that she is using him is scary. Everything is scary now. "Hey Y/n~." I say in a singsong voice. "Got any cheese?"She smiled. "Of course I do, Plagg." Damn I missed her, she never complained about my love the the smelly heaven, Camembert. Y/n walked over to her fridge and pulled a smalle dish of the cheese out. "I knew at some point I was gonna have to use you as bait for the bug, so I got your favorite." She put the plate infront of me and I started stuffing it in my face. "Thanks!" I managed to mummble out between bites.

A/n: I know its really short, but im running out of ideas. Imma let you guys in on a little secret, this book was more of a peer-pressure thing curtesy of my friends Claire and Rachel. I really do apologize, im not sure if I want to continue this book. I mean dont get me wrong, its been a fun to write, im just running out of ideas because I didn't plan this book. Please dont hate me, I cant handle that right now. Its my mom's B-day so I really cant handle any stress right now. Also the wifi where i am is really bad and I dont have wifi in my room, only downstairs. So I have to write in the middle of the night and that is kinda hard with my grandparents constantly hovering over me and telling me to get to bed.  SORRY READER-CHAN!!!!