Death City

A/n: I love that the abbreviation for Assassination Classroom is AssClass... *giggles* (God I'm such a five year old)

---Y/n's POV---

"Breaking news, a student was found dead today at a local high school, which also happens to be the same school where the famous Adrian Agreste was abducted by the evil miraculous holder. The way the body was found leads us to believe the famous assassin Hawk Fox committed the crime. She had a broken left arm, but the actual cause of death was covered by a red scarf. Police are started to think that Eagle Wolf and Hawk Fox are working together, they could also possibly be connected to Hawkmoth."

"I'm seriously offended by the fact that they don't think I'm a miraculous holder. It's a load of bull!" Alex complains, whilst cuddled up to Cade. Her most frequent client and 'boyfriend'. To be honest I don't know what kind of relationship they have, but their definitely more than friends.

"Shut up Alex, not everything is about you."

"Ha! You wish Y/n." I rolled my eyes at her comment and go back to watching the news.

"This just in, the body has been identified...

... The police are here, Sir, who is the child that was murdered?"

Alex visibly cringed at the word murdered. Yes she was an assassin, but she hated being thought of as a murderer, she never mercilessly killed people. It was always quick and simple, and the last thing they here is always something sweet or reassuring somehow.

"Marinette Dupain-Chang." Adrian's eyes had pools of tears in them. I don't know why, but the thought of him crying over her hurt, like a lot. God, what is wrong with me? I'm not supposed to think that! I'm a professional! Marinette's parents then appeared on screen.

"The person that did this is a monster. Whoever would mercilessly kill another. Especially a kid, and get PAID to do such a thing?" Marinette's mom burst into tears. Alex stood up to leave, but before she could, Mari's dad came on.

"Their not even a person, their an it. Only a disgusting creature would do such a thing. Their probably out there laughing at their work against an innocent like the freak they are." Alex's fist clenched, so much that blood seeped from her palms. I have never seen Alex cry before. Honestly I don't think anyone has, but I heard it.

One thing is for certain, Alex is my best friend. NOBODY calls her a monster or a freak, and sure as hell not an IT! On top of that Adrian was glaring at Alex.

"Turn. It. Off." She said shakily trying not to give away her tears.

"No." Adrian said. Bad move.

Alex turned around and screamed "I SAID TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She kicked the TV so hard, that her foot went through it. Suddenly she just collapsed on the floor in tears. Me and Cade tried to comfort her whilst Adrian just stared in disbelief.

A few shaky words managed to escape her mouth

"This is about to turn into a city of death." Alex stood up abruptly, startling all of us. Kylie immediately flew over to Alex and transformed her. Except it wasn't what she normally looked like. Alex had gone full on miraculous mode. Something that can only be unlock from extreme emotions. Its only something that people who were meant to be holders can activate. When we go Legendary, we get powers that are part of ourselves. Alex, for example has fire. Cade, (yes he is a miraculous holder, except he never really had a side) has water. I have balance or gravity. Adrian I can tell has a legendary form, his power is probably destruction.

 Adrian I can tell has a legendary form, his power is probably destruction

(Alex and Cade: Legendary)

(You and Chat: Legendary. AGAIN THE SKIN AND HAIR COLOR IS DEFAULT!!! The reason your right eye is white, is because one eye becomes lighter for females when in Legendary, enhancing our powers making us more powerful. The hair that isn't grey is the actual color in legendary. Deal with it)

Alex spread her now colossal sized black wings, which were covered in a dull crimson armor. There was one problem with Alex, when she went Legendary. She kind of goes insane... Her eyes drained of all sanity. She flew out the window at top speed. Cade, being on the edge of Legendary himself turned and want after her, using his water as a propulsion. He had to contain the beast that the Dupain-Chang's unknowingly set on Paris. I could already see the fire started. I could hear the people screaming. I looked out the window, hoping by the end of all this, Paris would be in one piece.

I looked at Marinette's miraculous, then handed them to Adrian.

"Once Alex is detained, we will send Hawkmoth a message." I stated, no emotion in my voice. I feel bad for Mari's parents. I know one thing. They wont live to see the morning, and we will definitely be seeing another news report on the 'heartless killer', my best friend. And people call us evil.