School pt 2

A/n: First of all I wanna say thanks for the 50 views!!!!!! I uploaded this 6 days ago and already I have so many views I'm so happy!!!!!!! Thank you reader-Chan!!!! I would like some comments though, and don't forget to recommend! Its my first book so I really want this to do well!!!!!

After I got over the taste of barf in my mouth I focused on my blessing in disguise. All I have to do is convince 'Adrien' to trust me I can take the ring off him and leave. I continued to scan the class when my eyes landed on a girl with almost blue hair. Ladybug. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!! Ha this is gonna be so much easier than I thought! Although getting her earrings might be harder than getting Adrien's ring. She would have to be asleep in order for me to do it unnoticed, but who knows I will have to figure something out.

I took my seat next to Adrien and couldn't stop looking at his ring, but then again he couldn't stop looking at me. Wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrdddddddd.

---Adrien POV---

I dont know why maybe its becuase of her beautiful h/l, h/c hair and e/c eyes, or maybe it's because she looks so familiar. I just can't put my finger on why though. Something about her is off. I notice her stealing glances at my ring. "It was a gift from my mom." I whisper. She looked up at me and just smiled. "Ok." was all she said, although it was different it wasn't cold like I expected, but she didn't say it sickly sweet. It was almost understanding. I just smiled back slightly confused by her actions. I didn't know what to do.

A/N: OMG JUST WATCHED FIRST EPISODE OF AOT AGAIN AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST ALL SANITY!!!!!!!!! ZALGO HELP ME!!!!! (I love you if you get that refrence)