Shelly's Frist entry

My name is Shelly Holmes and I'm think I'm the most miserable and pathetic person on earth. I'm bullied by the school's bad boy Angelo Reyes. Who also hates my guts.

Why does he hate me you ask? It's because of how I look. When I was younger I was very cute. I had beautiful violet eyes, long curly beautiful raven hair and cute freckles on my checks. My checks were also rosy red in color. But all that changed when I started puberty. I got a bad case of acne and now I look like a freak.

Angelo knew me when I was young. We were in the same school until the 4th grade when he left. When I graduated from primary school I ended up in the same school as him. I guess he expected me to be beautiful because the first question he asked me was "What happened to you?" I made the foolish mistake of telling him the truth and when I did he laughed at me and told everyone.

Now no-one in school wants to be my friend everyone thinks I'm a freak and the way I dress doesn't help my situation. I usually only wear black. Which is why most people in school call me the black weirdo. I've tried changing my clothes but every time I do something unusual, My adoptive mother, Alice finds out and talks with me for an hour or two about the importance of individuality.

I was adopted by Hank and Alice Holmes when I was just a baby. They already had a son, Steven (I like to call him Stevie or sugar bear like my mom). They wanted a another child but Alice kept having miscarriages so they adopted me.

My mom studied psychology and she is a therapist while my dad is an fashion designer and has his own business(and yes we're rich). My dad owns several jewelry shops and they all have the same cheesy slogan 'Make a home with Holmes'. I mean puh-lease they can do much better than that.

Anyway my mom wants to make sure that I never become a victim of peer pressure, so when ever I do something like change the type of clothes I wear she gets suspicious.

She gave me this diary and she said it will help me and I believed her I mean she is and expert in psychology after all. At least now I'll have some to talk to when I'm sad.

My brother is very annoying. He can be such a brat even tho he is older than me but at the same time he can be a good listener and help me with my problems.

Tomorrow I'm going back to school:( Obviously I'm not looking forward to it but I have to *sigh* :( :(

Monday
Today was just..... Ugh! I mean who does Bianca think she is?!
How dare she go around the school insulting people. Bianca obviously is the most popular girl in school and a mean girl. But she is not the one who makes my life miserable. Well she does. But she is not as mean as her stupid BFF poopy oops I meant Poppy.

Poppy is the second meanest person in school. The first is Angelo. Bianca is the 3rd meanest. Anyway today Bianca was insulting people and making everyone feel bad. She walked over to me and said....
"Well well well..... If it isn't the short black weirdo."
I didn't say anything.
"I think she is deaf." Said poppy.
I still kept quiet.
"Maybe we should call Angelo to make her talk" suggested Bianca.
"No! Don't" I pleaded.
Bianca and Poppy laughed.
"Awwn it that cute. She's scared of Angelo. Well if you don't want me to call him next time I talk to you you answer me do you understand." Said Bianca
"Yes" I said very shy and quiet-like
"What was that?" Asked Bianca
"I think she's talking to mice." Said Poppy
I knew that they heard me but because I didn't want any trouble I repeated myself.
"WHAAATT?! What did you say?" Asked Bianca annoyingly.
At that point I just walked away.
"How dare you?" Asked Bianca
"You will regret this." Said Poppy.
I hated myself for being such a chicken and not standing up for myself but I was not about to go back there looking for trouble.

Bianca kept to her word in biology class. Our teacher told us that we were doing an exercise and that he was gonna choose partners for us. And everyone started praying that they won't end up as my partner. Eventually the teacher said Bianca would be my partner and she acted liked he told her that she was gonna die.

"Ok before I get killed my The SBW, I just want you to know I love all of you." She glared at me and said "Well almost all of you." The class snickered and some people were giggling, laughing and pointing at me.
I knew that SBW meant short black weirdo.

"I truly wish I could live longer but my science teacher and you know who have killed me" she said glaring at me.

I was like shut up miss thang and stop being so dramatic but I only said that inside my head.

"Miss Hollister what on earth are you talking about?" Asked the teacher
"My partner she will kill me."
The teacher rolled her eyes.
"Go to your seat before I call the principal"
"Ok" Bianca did a said face and waved good-bye to everyone. I was just happy this was all over but then Angelo ruined everything.

"I thought teachers cared about students."
"Teachers do care about students"
"Then why are you putting Bianca a risk I mean have you seen that girls face. It's so ugly that even flies try to stay away from her."
Everyone in class started laughing and I felt like crying. I couldn't believe he actually said that and he said it in front of the teacher.
"Mr Reyes that-"
"Is not acceptable yeah yeah I know. But what is more unacceptable so that you are forcing a pretty and smart brunette like Bianca to work with... Well..... That. You should let students choose their partners so they can be in a team with some they trust and know will help them pass."
"Well I suppose that is true. Alright everyone you may change partners if you don't like who you're paired with."

I knew no one who come sit with me so I tried to hide my face with my book.
"My hero." Said Bianca hugging Angelo.
I looked at Angelo and he said "Forever alone freak in black."
______________________________________________________
Thank you for reading my story. Vote if you like it:)
I'll update at least once every week.