"A-appa," As she opens her tiny mouth to call me. I didn't waste any time and hug her tightly in my arms.

"It's okay, Appa is here, "I cooed but she couldn't stop crying. I slightly bouncing her gently but it's didn't calm her down. Then, I was wondering, what did she dream about.

"Minnie, Did you got a nightmare?" I asked while she rubbed her tiny palms on her eyes.

"M-Mommy," she mutters. My eyes widen as I stare into her eyes and see sadness. I bit my bottom lip for not letting my tears fall down.

"M-Minnie? I'm sorry, A-appa isn't--" I couldn't finish and let my tears fall down on my cheeks while hugging my little daughter on my chest.

"N-No, A-Appa d-dot c-cry," Minnie said while I couldn't. I tighten my embrace around her. She then cupped my face and give a gentle kiss on my cheek. I hiccupped and Minnie wipes her tiny thumbs on my eyes, staring me with her concerns eyes.

"A-appa..."

A few hours later

After all the crying between the Father and daughter, Yoongi now understands that Minnie always dreams about Jimin. It breaks his heart since not only he is dreaming about his Jimin but his daughter as well seeing that his daughter misses Jimin as he does.

Jimin who usually pick her clothes but now it's Yoongi's job since he isn't here. So, Yoongi picks out a cute baby pink dress with a white jacket. He decided to tie her hair up in a ponytail since she has a lot of hair. Yoongi was scooping all of her hair up in on place while leaving the baby hair out on her bangs. Meanwhile, Minnie just sitting on between in his legs while drinking her milk in the bottle. In the other hand, Yoongi was all focusing, and one of the bobby pin on his lips while combing her hair up.

After doing his daughter's hair, he smiles as he sees his beautiful daughter all dress up. He gently kisses her cheeks and she giggles.

"My little Min Minnie," He whispered while Minnie spacing out staring at the ground that seems interesting to her but still drinking her milk.

"Alright let's go!" He announced while Minnie jumped out on his lap, still grasping on her bottle.

As he was getting out of his apartment, he wants to get some coffee. He decides to get some at Everyday~ Coffee and since it's the cafe he's always gone. Plus its Jungkook's father cafe. 

He and Minnie walking to the cafe, intertwining hands together. Minnie giggles as he seen Daehwi pitching Jungkook's ear behind the counter.

"Yah! Who told you about eating all the cookie I had made for Jiminie-hyung?Huh?" He stated while Jungkook whined in pain.

"Daewhie, honey!" He complains while the blond boy tightens his pitching on his ear while Jungkook whined even more.

Yoongi and Minnie chuckled while Daehwi turns around. 

"Yoongi-hyung!" Daewhi cutely calls the older, causing Jungkook to turn his gaze at the front door. 

Yoongi raises his eyebrow. "So, what with the pitching the ear?" He asked while Daewhi smiled. 

"Well, you see, I had made these delicious cookies I have made for Jimin but this guy over here decided to eat them all!" He stated while pointing towards his boyfriend.

Jungkook raises both of his hands. "H-Hey, I thought we can eat them," He responds while Daehwi scoffed. "Oh, when it's not in a cute box that I'm going to give it to Jimin!" He replied while Jungkook flinched.

Yoongi sighed while shaking his head and Minnie follows along, making him grinned.

"Oh, Perhaps, is he awake?" He asked while Jungkook trying to go behind him, so he can back hug him but he slaps his chest. Yoongi shook his head at this silly couple.

"No, he hasn't," He respond while Daehwi and Jungkook's face soften, as they're both looking at each other. 

"Aww, poor jimin-hyung, why would he hide his sickness around us," He stated while bit my bottom lip.

"W-Well, my little girl wants to see her mother so please, I want my coffee and a small apple juice," He requested while tucked out his wallet. Jungkook shakes his head, denying Yoongi to pay.

"Hyung, you don't have to pay," he said. He nodded and tucked back his wallet into his pockets. Daehwi smiles and he elbows Jungkook's arm.

"Hyung! Go make his coffee," He whispers while Jungkook sighed and rush out towards the coffee machine. Yoongi smiled.

He pulled out a chair for his little daughter can sit but she shook her head and tabs at his lap. Yoongi let sigh, knowing what his daughter wants. He sat down on the chair, and she quickly climbed onto his lap, sitting there. Yoongi smiles as he dropped his chin on his daughter's head.

As couples minutes of later, the coffee was ready and Minnie's apple juice. The younger couple wave at the father and daughter a goodbye and told him that they will visit Jimin soon. Yoongi drove himself and Minnie towards the hospital meeting Jimin.

Walking through the hallways in hand to hand while carrying the drink the other hand, it seems like Jimin's room has someone inside but it's wasn't one but two. He thought it's can be Taehyung and Hoseok but they don't usually go at this time. Yoongi narrows his eyes as he walks closer toward the door.

His eyes widen as he has seen Jimin's parents inside.