The End

Jack's POV
I can't believe it,today is my wedding I quickly got out of bed and looked at the time 7:40 "DAMN I OVER SLEPT" I think Mark already left I think he said last night when I was half asleep to meet him at the valley at 7:50,I quickly ran to the bathroom and quickly showers while brushing my teeth and running out ass naked "WHERE'S MY FUCKING SUIT" I screamed as I was holding the hanger thingy and started getting changed "CLIP ON TIE YA THE BEST" I screamed and put that on and quickly ran to the valley making it in time,thankfully.
"Hey babe" Mark said and hugged me "h-hey *pants* baby" I said out of breath "are you ok?" He said "yeah,I just had to rush,I over slept" I said and he kissed my cheek "it's fine babe" he said and people like Pewds,cry,and ken started coming
~1 hour later~
We were both standing at the podium looking at each other then the minister started "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Marriage is the union of husband and husband in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.

Through marriage, Mark Fishbach and Sean McLoughlin  make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other's failures. Mark FishBach  and Jack McLoughlin will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.

We are here today before God because marriage is one of His most sacred wishes – to witness the joining in marriage of Mark FishBach and Sean McLoughlin. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this men begin their life together. And now – through me – He joins you together in one of the holiest bonds.

Who gives this man in marriage to this man?" Oh shit,neither of our family we getting married,oh well
"Mark Edward FishBach,do you take Sean William McLoughlin to be your wedded husband through sickness and health,dead and living and to stay but his side no matter what and to say nothing but the truth" the minister said "I do." Mark said and smiled at me "Sean William McLoughlin do you take Mark Edward FishBach to be your wedded husband through sickness and health,dead and living and to stay but his side no matter what and to say nothing but the truth" he asked me and I said "I do" and smiled "We now pronounce you Husband and Husband! You may kiss the groom!" He said and without hesitation Mark picked me up,twirled me and kisses me and then After that Pewds gave us our rings and then we live happily ever after,so we thought.

WELL THAT'S IT FOR THIS STORY,I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT'S OVER BUT DON'T SHOOT ME I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER STORY BUT FOR NOW I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT STORY LIKE A BOSS