somewhat regrets

Dark's POV

what the hell have I done with anti? I thought.Wait no,Mark thought this is starting to were off..I looked at the corpse I don't think he's dead...I couldn't really tell,I checked his pulse "he still has one.." I said and checked his heart beat.

It's slow but still there" I picked him up and put on my black sunglasses,I didn't need to put on anti's because his eyes were closed but I'm not sure if that's bad...I started walking and we made it just in time that anti didn't bleed out.I went to the front desk .

"my..boyfriend got stabbed" I said with a fake worried voice "the doctor will see you soon has ''possible,what is his name?'' she asked "sean." I replied ''ok please wait and the doctor will come get you" she said and at that moment a doctor came in and saw us "I'll take this couple" he said and then I followed him,we came in his office and I set anti down on the table bed "what seems to be the problem?" He said "my boyfriend got stabbed in the stomach" I said.

"Alright I'll operate on him" the doctor said,"ok thanks" I said bluntly,somehow my glasses fell and he saw my eyes "m-markiplier.." He said then out of curiosity he opened anti's eye "you guys need medical help!"