Slowly but surely

Mark's POV
We woke up the next day actually no,I woke up day because when I woke up Jack was gone.I looked at the clock "it's 11:24.. In the after noon" I mumbles and slowly got out of bed feeling the cold floor."I'm gonna brush my teeth,shower,record a video and then eat and then fuck around" I said and went to the bathroom.And then I brushed my teeth and took a shower and then I changed and made myself some coffee and recorded a video and then edited it and then editing and post it. "I wonder what Jack's doing.." I mumbled..

Jack's POV
Currently I was at my therapist.Her name is Autumn,she looked like she was in her mid 20's and he made brown chocolate eyes,just like Mark.She had brown hair and light skin and she was like me! She was even part Irish and she swore a lot! "Ok Jack have you been cutting yourself lately?" (I'm sworry Autumn59054 I'm a anime drug dealer not a therapist I don't know how this shit works >.<) she asked me "no" I said "ok good,have you been starving yourself lately?" She asked me "..." I stayed silent.

"Jack..." She said "y-yes" I stuttered she sighed in response "Jack you are 26 years old! But yet you weight is the same as a fucking 16 year old!" She told me "I-I know but I have issues my stomach doesn't focking function properly!" I said (my response when autumn asked me why I didn't eat 😂) "You need to eat more or else you'll die of starvation and you don't want Mark to die at a young age don't you?" She said.

The thought of Mark killing himself because of me made me break down.Autumn kindly hugged me "Please eat and stop cutting yourself Sean.Think how it'll effect Mark if you back to the hospital and couple hours later Mark will receive a call saying you died of starvation she said and she emphasized starvation."I-I'll try my hardest" I said,she smiled "Ok! Our times up!" She said happily "bye autumn!" I said "bye Jack!" She replied and then I left.