Over protecive

Mark's POV
Jack came home around 5 in the after noon "Baby i'm home!" He said so I walked up to him and held him by his waist "hey babe" I said and kissed him then I pulled back "How was it?" I asked "it was fine I guess.." He said "uh babe can you come to my room for a sec?" I asked "sure" he replied and then we both walked to my room and then I opened his lap top "Diet pills?! How to binge properly?! How to not feel hungry?! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I screamed "Why are ya goin' through my lap top?!" He screamed back.

"I was bored and I thought why not go through Jack's lap top!" I screamed "THIS IS NONE OF YA CONCERN" he shouted "I'M YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND! THIS IS MY CONCERN" I shouted while emphasizing 'is' "I HAVE ISSUES SO WHAT?! IT'S NOTHIN SPECIAL" he shouted "NOTHING FUCKING SPECIAL?! SEAN YOU CUT YOURSELF AND STARVE YOURSELF AND THEN YOU TRY TO HIDE IT AND LIE TO ME" I screamed in defense "I'M THE FOCKED UP YAY FOR FOCKIN ME!" He screamed in a sarcastic voice.

"I'M OVER PROTECTIVE OF YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO HURT YOURSELF" I said and hugged him hoping he wouldn't push me away,but instead he hugged me back "I'm sorry.." He said "there is no need to be sorry" I said sweetly,I got a little nibble on my ear in response "does my ear taste nice babe?" I said "yeah!" He said I whispered in his ear "I know something that would taste sweet" I licked the inside of his ear.

"Oh really?" He said and smirked and pushed me on my bed.

{Don't worry next chapter will be da smut! Don't worry your pretty dirty minds! ;)}