Tonight I'm Lovin you

WARNING:SMUT!!!

Jack's POV
I pushed mark on his bed and started kissing him slowly just to tease him and it seemed to be working "c'mon babe I want you to love me" he said sexually then I proceeded to kiss him harder and kissing his neck,looking for his sweet spot.Once I did he moaned and then his member got hard and then I started nibbling on his neck making Mark moan louder "Jack ahh~" Mark moaned.

I pinned his arms to the bed "scream my name" I said and started grinding on him "Jack!" "Jack!!" "Jack ahhh~" he said and turned my name into a moan.Then I stripped off my shirt and then mark's shirt staring at his perfect toned abs "wow.." I said "you like what you see babe?" He said with a wink "oh hell yeah" I said and started kissing him from his mouth,jaw line and then started sucking on his abs.

Then I unbuttoned his pants and with one swift motion I had removed his pants and then with my teeth I pulled his boxers off and stared at his member "oh daddy" I said and licked my lips and then I started going dirty sucking on his already hard member.Mark was moaning so loud and pulling on my hair "harder daddy harder!!" Mark said while bucking his hips I did as I was told.

"Turn over" I demanded and he turned over,I stripped off my pants and boxers and put my self in him.Mark was grabbing on to the sheets,I inserted myself balls deep and out of no where Mark flipped me over "now it's my turn to dominate" Mark said with a smirk and started sucking on my already hard member."Ahh Mark~" I moaned "Daddy~" I moaned again.

He continued this for another 5 minutes "I-I'm gonna cum!" I screamed and came.Mark drinked all the liquid and then once he was satisfied he stopped "that was amazing babe" he said and winked and then gave me a small kiss and then we both put on out boxers and pants staying shirtless and then we cuddled with each other "you felt really good inside me" I whispered in his ear.I earned a blushing Mark,then I proceed to nibble on his ear.

Couple minutes later we both fell asleep in each other arms