therapy

Jack's POV

Today I start therapy.I don't want to go but I woke up to something,eggs,bacon and coffee I slowly woke up and walked to the kitchen to see mark rushing around the kitchen I walked up behind him and held him by his waist.He jumped in surprise "hey baby" I said while kissing his neck "hey babe,I just finished making you some breakfast" he said while turning around to face me,"thanks baby but I'm not hungry" I said with smile I was lying,I am starving myself but I don't know if mark knows...

"no jack,you are eating this! the doctors told me that you are very under weight! you are 26 but you have the small waist of Jessica Rabbit!!" he screamed at me "it's not like I'm anorexic!" I screamed back "you are anorexic! Please Sean eat,do it for me" he said and stared at me with puppy eyes.

I gave in,"fine.." I said and grabbed the plate and sat down on the table it didn't matter what I ate I'm gonna throw it up anyways and I ate it all,it was really good "thank ya mark" I said and hugged him "no problem babe" he said and held me by my waist and pulled me into a warm tasty kiss."I love ya markimoo" I said and kisses his cheek."I love you too Jackaboy" he replied

"I'm gonna go,my therapy starts in half an hour so I'm gonna go now" I said and kissed him one last time and walked out "I am not lookin forward to dis.." I mumbles and started walking to my therapist.

Mark's POV

I smiled at the kiss I got from the love of my life and I started cleaning up the plates and then I went to my room and recorded a video about what happened and then I edited that and posted it,took me about 5 hours but as long I got a video up.I decided to look at Jack's lap top,just to see what kind of porn he has what I saw on his search history made me so pissed!

It was stuff like "how to not feel hungry" and "diet pills" and "HOW TO BINGE PROPERLY!" This really pissed me off! When Sean get's home I'm going to speak to him about this bullshit! I would call him now but he's currently having his session and I don't want to disturb him.I just closed his lap
Top and went back to mine,I read the comments and replied keeping my focus on his search history and nothing else.