Operation

Anti's POV

I couldn't remember anything.All I remember was talking to dark and then everything went black I wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep,I had a very sharp pain in my stomach "sir please stay awake and stay with us!" someone said,I couldn't tell who it was.I stood up in pain and already regretting it "where de hell am I?!" I said feeling my face but not feeling my sunglasses,

"Mr.McLoughlin you are in the hospital because you were stabbed in the stomach and you have a very very bad case of septiceye and it has seems that the infection has changed you mentally and physically and Mr.Fishbach and at the moment he also going under operation so may I ask what do you think of Mark?"

he said "u-um he's my best friend and also my..crush" I said while blushing hard "alright you will go under operation to remove the septiceye and then I will sign you up for therapy." the doctor said "Therapy?!"I said "I am mentally stable!" I argued

"I am fully aware of that Mr.McLoughlin but we,now answer this truthfully.Did mark ever abused you,mentally or physically?" he asked "u-ummmm..y-y-yess but it wasn't mark! it was someone else!" I said "in order to be healed mentally and physically you need to go to therapy" he said "fine." I said "do you want to press charges on him?" he asked me "no,therapy is fine enough" I said.

Dark's POV

I woke up in pain.Mostly physically but I sit up "hello Mr.Fishbach" a voice said "w-where I am?" I asked "you are in the hospital you have a case of a virus and you are going under operation" he said "what about jack!? I need to see him" I said "Mr.McLoughlin is also going under operation and then after he is healed he is going to be signed up for therapy" my jack is going to therapy...because of me "o-o-oh.."

I said truly heart broken at least my personality was back to normal "may I go see jack before we go under operation" I asked "go ahead." he said,I stood up and walked to jack's room.What I saw broke my heart.Jack was hooked up to tubes and I slowly walked up to him and I kissed his fore head.

"J-J-Jack I am so sorry I love you so much and I am so sorry you have to go to therapy because of me!" I started rambling "M-M-mark please calm down it's none of ya fault it was dark" he said weakly "I have something to tell ya." he said "what's up jack?" I asked "I have a crush on you and I have been for while a-a-a-and I-I-I-I-I was wondering i-i-if y-y-you would like to be m-m-my b-b-b-boyfriend..."

he stuttered.I hugged him "Of course I will be your boyfriend I love you so much" I said then the doctors came "it's time for the operations,come with me Mr.Fishbach" he said "alright,Goodbye Jack.We will make make it through,I love you so much" I said and kissed him.Possibly for the last time and walked with the doctor and they stared operating on Jack and I.