War

Anti's POV
I woke up the next day and found my pillow was moist from my tears,if anyone were to be with Dark of course they'd cry.Dark at first seemed like a sexy evil boy that anyone like me would want.But then his whole personality changes,for the worse."Anti wake up and go make me breakfast" dark said and walked back into his room,I sighed and walked to the kitchen and made my 'lover' eggs,waffles,bacon and some water,and went in his room "here ya go dark" and set his breakfast and stood there "what the hell are you standing there,leave!" Dark said harshly and kicked me to the ground.

Of course I was in pain,mentally and physically but I wasn't gonna act weak."S-sorry dark" I apologized,I got up and walked back into my room,tears threatening to escape my eyes that can make anyone scared of me,even though I don't want to hurt people,unlike dark,he would gladly hurt people.He's  done damage to me mentally then physically.I had enough of him,"I'ma give him a piece of my mind" I walked into his room "what the hell do you want anti?" Without even saying anything I slapped him "don't focking treat me like I'm some sort of peasant!" I screamed.Dark stood up,and stared at me "and who are you to tell me what I can't and can't do.." Dark said with his low scary husky voice.

Dark grabbed a knife and stabbed my stomach,everything went fuzzy and black and then the last thing I remember seeing is dark smirking and then everything went black.