Twisted love

"YOU DUMBASS! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" Dark and anti were fighting because anti forgot one plate while doing my dishes "I-I'm sorry dark..my eye is kinda messed up.." Anti apologized "I don't want to hear your shitty excuses!" Dark said and kicked anti on to the floor "worthless mutt" dark mumbles and went to his room.

Anti sniffled and sighed "what have I gotten myself into..I love him but he doesn't love me and I miss Mark.." A black tear rolled down anti's face."Anti grab my a beer!!" Dark commanded,Anti stood up and grabbed a can of beer and went to dark's room "h-here you go dark" anti handed the can to him,Dark punched anti "don't look at me,I don't want to see your face,leave."

Anti went to his room and closed the door and laid down on his bed,anti wanted to do something but he couldn't do anything.Dark would probably kill him or badly hurt him and besides he could shock anti to death.Dark is living with anti so dark isn't going to leave "I want him to focking leave,I want to be back to normal I want Mark back" anti said while crying,Jack or anti haven't cried since playing Undertale for the first time.

Anti silently cried and he grabbed on to his shock collar "I don't know why I love this piece of shit so much and I'm talking about dark and this stupid focking collar" hours upon hours of crying anti just cried himself to sleep.Even though anti cried over dark this was still dark's and anti's dark love.