Stress free

SMUT ALERT ‼️‼️
Jack's POV
Mark has been really been stressed out.I've tried helping him but he always pushes me away I walked into his room "hey baby" I said and walked to his desk "not now Jack I'm busy" Mark said without even looking at me.I slid my hands down his pants and into his boxers and started feeling his hard member,Mark was trying so hard not to smile.

"J-Jack stop!" Mark said "ya know ya like what I'm doing" Jack said and whispered into my ear "daddy" witch caused mark's member stand up."J-Jack stop! I-I have to upload t-two videos today!" Mark said "I'm sure ya can spare a little time for me,to make ya stress free" I said in a seduced tone."F-fine" Mark said and moaned.Jack took other his free hand and slid it up mark's shirt."Jack~" Mark moaned.

I turned mark's chair around "I'm Santa,come sit on my lap and tell me if you've been a naughty" Mark said and grabbed my waist pulling him to sit on mark's lap "I've been a naughty boy santa" I said and started sucking on the older man's neck while unbuttoning mark's pants and with one swift motion Mark was pant less "no fair if I'm going to be pant less then you gotta be pant less" Mark whispered in My ear

While I was sucking on mark's neck he was playing around with mark's dick.Mark had swiftly removed My pants and then he took off Jack's shirt and his,"I think it's time I show ya other ways how to love someone" I said and smirked,I pushed him on his bed and took off his boxers.Then I started sucking on his already throbbing member "Jack!~" Mark moaned/yelled.I kept sucking "I-I'm gonna cum babe!" Mark said and released his liquid into my mouth,I swallowed it in one big gulp.

I turned mark's around and entered my self into him "Jack!!" Mark screamed and with every thrust Mark moaned or screamed my name.I had one hand on his waist and one on his head grabbing on to his hair " harder!!" Mark said and then I did as I was told.Out of my surprise Mark had flipped me over "you know the older ones always dominate" Mark said with a smirk. He kissed me and then went down to my neck,jaw then my abs then my dick.I liked how he nibbles on the tip.

"Baby I'm gonna cum~" I moaned and I came. "Ahh~" I moaned "I love you Mark" I moaned,he let go "I love you too babe" he replied and started to kiss me,obviously I kissed back and then he licked my lips for entrances and as a tease I closed my lips Mark was mad and then he squeezed my ass making me gasping and then he took his opportunity and shook his tongue in.

Using every second to explore my mouth,I grabbed his waist and made him rub against my dick.Once we both felt satisfied we both let go "that was amazing baby" I said "I feel stress free now,thanks to you babe" Mark said and we both put on our clothes back on and I very satisfied with myself and went back to my room and just watching spongebob