next stage

(I TRICKED YOU!!!! HAAAAA)

Mark's pov

Once I got my shit together I put on some sneakers and went outside and went to the ring shop and got a wedding ring with a a heart that's half green and half pink and then I placed the ring in my pocket and I went to the bakery and got a custom cookie cake with a septiceye sam topping and this took 3 hours and then I got a text.

babe:where the hell are you?!

me:calm down babe I'm buying some things

babe:IT DOES NOT TAKE 3 FUCKING HOURS

me:babe please calm down I'll be home in 10 minutes
I smiled at how worried he was over me.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back home,and I opened the door "Babe I'm home!!" I screamed as closing the door to only get attacked by a wild Jack "oh my god!" I yelled as Jack held me tightly "never leave me again ya arse" he said,I picked him up bridal style and Carried him to the couch and we sat down with Jack still in my lap and we just watched each other's videos on Jack's Apple TV.

"Hey babe?" I started "yeah?" He replied "you know I love you so much right?" I asked while holding his cheek with my hand "of course" he replied,I gently set Jack on the couch,got up and got the ring case and got one on knee "what the hell?!" He asked "Will you make me the happiest man alive and Marry me?" "Mark..."

CLIFF HANGER