Just a pet

"Dark do ya even love me?" Anti asked with doubt in his voice. "Of course not, i'm incapable of loving someone like you" dark explained harshly with a chuckle "oh.." Is all anti could say
He felt stupid for even thinking dark could love him. Of course he wouldn't.
"Did ya have a crush on Jack?" He said "Yeah but you're not Jack and I'm not Mark and I don't love you anti" dark lifted anti by his chin "I don't care about anyone but myself and until this goes away or you die it's gonna stay that way. Got that anti?" Dark said venom coating each word he said "yes dark." Anti said and looked down. Feeling defeat.

"Aww c'mon babe don't be sad did you actually thought I had feelings towards you?!" Dark said with a chilling chuckle.
Dark's eyes look like a world with hatred and darkness. He really didn't care about anyone but himself.
"well sorta.." Anti said, Dark slapped anti across his face "you fucking idiot!" He said and laughed "no one will ever love you! You're a monster" "so are ya! Ya are a complete asshole!" Anti said. Dark slapped anti again but harder ,"never call me that again you bitch.You understand?" His eyes shooting daggers at anti "y-yes.." Anti said.

"Now get your ass off the floor you mutt" Dark said harshly, Anti got on the couch and stood on the other side of the couch.All that anti could think is what dark called him.
A pet.
"Anti! Did you hear me!?" Dark yelled "H-huh?" Anti stammered "never mind, you're completely useless" dark and and rolled his eyes "sorry dark" anti said and looked down he didn't know why he was sorry. All he did was not hearing dark,but even if dark didn't love or even like him him and Jack still loved Mark. Not darkiplier but Markiplier

He wanted Mark back but he knew he would never get him back.