Things look up

(Listen to this song while reading this! The feels is gonna bitch slap you)
Mark POV
I woke up I think 5 hours later with pain every where "Hello Mr.FishBach" the doctor said "I'm happy to say that the operation was a success" he said with a smile "What about Jack?" I said,I don't care about myself right now I need to know if Jack made it.

"Mr.Loughlin is completely fine,his operation went smoothly but we found cuts on his wrists and legs so like I said before he will go to therapy" The doctor.I thought my ears were playing tricks on me,if I heard correctly he said that they found cuts,as in self harming AS IN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE CUTS HIMSELF WITH A COLD METAL BLADE."May I see Jack?" I said "go ahead" he said with a sigh.

I stood up and walked to his room and when I stepped in his room relief filled my body,Jack was laying down "are you fucking crazy?!" I said,he jumped "what do ya mean..?" He asked "they told me they found cuts on your wrists!" I shouted and then tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry Mark,I have too many issues!!" He said while sobbing,All I could do was hug him "please promise me you will never do his to yourself." I said "..." He said silent."Jack.Promise me you won't cut yourself!" I said louder "..." He was just looking down.

"SEAN PROMISE ME YOU WILL NEVER GO NEAR A GOD DAMN RAZOR EVER AGAIN" I screamed. "I CAN'T MARK I JUST FOCKING CAN'T!! I'M JUST SO NUMB I CAN'T TELL THE GOD DAMN RAZOR" he screamed back,I pulled him to me and kissed him until we both pulled back for air."P-please promise me.." I said."I'll try,that I can promise ya" he said.I smiled and looked into his baby blue eyes,getting lost in a ocean.

"I'm glad to have ya Mark,ya have no idea" he said I couldn't help but smile and hold him closer."I love you jack" I said "I love ya too Mark" he replied then the doctor came in "Mr.McLoughlin Here is the location of your therapist.You start tomorrow and in a couple hours we are going to release you two." She said but I didn't like the fact that he had to go to therapy but I will learn to except it.

I kissed his forehead "I'm gonna go bye babe" I said "bye baby" he said and I left