Putting up the tree

Start from the beginning

"You can just start rummaging through any box you choose... Once we find them we can bring them down and you can have some for your tree and I can use the rest for the tree that we're putting up in the living room."

I nodded, and I started looking in the box nearest to me. I opened it and saw tons of baby pictures. I picked one up that had a picture if a small boy that looked wobbly as it's chubby little leg was outstretched.

"Who's this?" I asked holding it up.

"Oh! That's baby Ash!" she said cooing at the picture.

"Really? Awwwwww! He was so cute! Do you mind if-"

"No, go right ahead."

"Thanks..." I said smiling.

"Ah-ha! I found them!" Jessica shouted.

"You found the Christmas stuff?"

"No, even better... Come here, look."

I walked around the boxes and stood next to Jessica, only to find her looking over some maps.

"What are these for?" I asked.

"Hasn't Ash told you? These are for the attack." she said in a 'duh' voice. Okay, there's a lot Ash isn't telling me... First the dance and now this? There is definitely some communication problems between Ash and I...

"Actually, no he hasn't mentioned anything about an attack..."

"Oh dear... I'll just leave this to Ash to explain to you..."

We looked in silence after that until Jessica spoke up,"If Ash wasn't explaining anything to you in your room, then what were you two doing in there?"

I felt my cheeks ignite and I replied,"Oh, you know... Mate stuff..."

"Oh, I get where you're coming from..."

"What? No! We didn't do that! I'm still a virgin! I assure you, I am still one..."

"Okay darling, I believe you."

"I found them! I found them!" I squealed.

"Yay!"

She walked up to me and handed me the box I was going through.

"Why did you give me this box?" I asked.

"Well, this is a box that has some lights, and ornaments in it, not to mention a couple of Ash's childhood ornaments."

"Oh, okay, thanks Jessica!" I said cheerfully as I went down the stairs. I put the box down at my door, and went back up in the attic to help Jessica.

"No... Darling, you don't have to help me."

"But I want to..."

"Okay, if you insist..." she said. I picked up the last box and began walking down to the living room.

When I got down to the living room Jessica was infront of me.

"Where do you want these?" I asked Jessica.

"Anywhere will do... Thank you Rain for helping me with these boxes."

I nodded and left the room and went back upstairs. I bent down and grabbed the box before entering the room. The living room, was completely empty... So I looked in the bedroom, and sure enough there he was... sound asleep. Awww! He was so cute! I just have to get a picture of this!

I grabbed my phone out of my duffel and turned it on. When it first turned on, I turned off the volume, and opened it to camera. I walked up to him and took a picture of his sleeping face. I snapped the perfect picture of him and I turned my phone off and stashed it away in my bag. Now, to wake him up...