Birthday Part 5

(⚠️ I'm giving y'all a warning)

Shawn and I ran into our hotel room, still hysterically laughing.
"Shawn I'm absolutely soaking", I laughed as I handed him back his jacket.
"Do you remember when I first saw you in that cafe. You were all wet and stuff, and I made you drop your coffee. God that was the best day of my life." Shawn smiled.
"Shawn you got hit by a car?-"
"Ah but then you wouldn't have come to my rescue and so forth."
"God you're so strange". I laughed back at him. "It is still surreal to me that I'm with you Shawn."
"What do you mean babe?" Shawn replied.
"Like I was a fan. Pretty hardcore you could say. I knew all the lyrics to your songs and stuff. I had merch Shawn! You were like my dream guy. Don't you think it's weird?" I looked over at Shawn who had a great big smile on his face.
"Charlotte, it's not weird. When two people love each other, everything else kinda all fits into place. And just to let you know, I'm a massive fan of yours". Shawn smirked.

"Right I guess we better get ready for bed then" I said still blushing.

Shawn, right there and then, unbuttoned his wet shirt and threw it into the floor. He knew this caught my attention as I looked at his abs.
"Um Shawn... Could you unzip my dress for me please?" I said slowly.

Shawn walked over slowly and put his head between my neck slowly kissing it, whilst his hands were trailing my back to find the zipper.
He got ahold of it and slowly pulled down the zip.
I turned around and saw that Shawn was breathing heavily and slowly.
I put my arms around his neck and we started kissing.
Shawn slid his tongue inside mine, I didn't protest.
We made our way over to the bed to continue, but just as things were about to get heated, Shawn stopped and said, "Charlotte are you okay with this? I didn't even bring any protection-"
I cut him off. "Shawn I want this. And it's okay, I'll go the chemist in the morning to take the morning after pill".
"If you say so." Shawn quickly said.

He started sucking down my neck , making me groan.
I pulled down my loose dress. Shawn's eyes opened wider as he looked at my almost-naked body. He smiled and just as he was about to kiss me again. I unhinged my bra and threw it on to the floor.
Shawn didn't say anything as I laid down before him. Instead he stood up and took off his trousers and boxers.

He hovered over me and he started to pull down my underwear.
The cold air made me gasp.
"Charlotte are you sure you're ready for this? If it hurts too much I'll stop-"
"Shawn it's fine-". Not wanting him to stop.

He kissed my head and said "Charlotte, I love you."
"I love you too, Thankyou for the best birthday."
"Anything for my girl". Shawn said as began.