Birthday Part 3

{Shawns point of view}

We made our way up to our hotel room.
Like I said to Charlotte there were two beds.

I put down all of her shopping bags and I sat down heavily onto the bed.

"Shawn, I can't wait for later", Charlotte said , sitting herself next to me, nestling her head on my neck.
"Nor can I".
I kissed her head softly and I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"Shawn, I have to start getting ready, I want it to be a surprise when you see me in the dress." Charlotte whispered to me.
"I'll change in the room then". I replied raspy.

She picked up some of the bags which had her dress and makeup in and she made her way to the bathroom.

I could hear the shower being turned on.

I know I said I wouldn't have sex with her because I made a promise . And she might not even want to. Heck, this is the second time we've seen each other in person.
But I've always believed it should always be with someone you love.

I lost my virginity to Lauren last year. I know we were technically going out but at the time I was drunk and desperate. I just wanted to be 'cool'. We both agreed to move past it and act like nothing happened when we broke up. Which we've done. But God I regret it so much. It was in my friends bathroom for gods sake. But the worst thing is that it wasn't with someone that I love.

And God I love Charlotte.

I sat for a few more moments until I stood up and looked through my small suitcase.

I unzipped it slowly and I took out my black suit and tie.

_______________________________________
{Charlottes Point of view}

I got out of the shower and I looked at myself in the mirror.
I was thinking about this evening with the Shawn.
I was thinking of him changing in the other room. I know that's weird but all I want to is go in there and make love to him. I know thats crazy. We've only seen each other face to face twice since we have been going out.
But he made a promise and Shawn always likes to keep his promises.

There's a boy called Tyler who goes to my school. He's my ex-boyfriend. He treated me really badly. Shawn thinks that I never did anything with him. But I lost my virginity to him last year. It was such a big mistake. But I can't tell Shawn because he'll get mad and angry. I wanted my first time to be special and with someone I truly love. Which is Shawn.
God I'll need strength tonight, we could squeeze into a single bed but that would only make me want him more.

But moving on, I dried off and I slipped into my sleek black dress with black suede heels.
I put on my pearl necklace that my mum got for me for my birthday.
Lastly I put on my makeup and I curled my hair.

I look back in the mirror and I look at myself.
My eyes go up and down my body. For the first time... I feel pretty.

______________________________________
{Shawns Point of View}

By the time I've put on my suit and I tied up my black shoes. Charlotte had just got out the shower. I didn't mind . She probably just wanted make sure she look good.
But she doesn't even need to. She looked perfect even when I Skyped her at 2am and she had messy hair and looked tired.

Until I heard the door knob rustle.
I jolted up and I waited anxiously for her to make her entrance .

The door slowly opened. Her head was facing downwards. She looked just as nervous.

My eyes gazed across her whole body.

Fuck she looked perfect.

I looked back up at her face and our eyes met. Her big blue eyes were sparkling.

"Charlotte, oh my god..." I struggled to say.

"You don't clean up bad yourself Mendes" She joked.

"You look amazing ... Like a piece of art..." I continued to struggle to say.

She walked up to me and put her hands around my neck. I leaned forward and our lips met.
We started kissing passionately. I slid my tongue into hers and she let me.

"Shawn we should really get going..." She laughed.

"Urgh fine if you say so". I replied not taking my eyes off her.