Surprise

"Shawn-"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Charlotte . Please forgive me. I was so stupid.... I never wanted you to feel like that..... I was working on that song.... I wanted to make it perfect for you.... God I'm just so sorry-" Shawn said rushed,

"Shawn it's okay. Truth is that I overreacted. I'm the stupid one. I've missed you so much. And your interview nearly made me cry. God I love you so much Shawn." I responded.

"Charlotte, the world knows about us and it is the best feeling ever. I never have to keep you from anybody. I know your birthday is next week, I'm planning to fly over and spend some time with you."

"Really Shawn ! It will be the best birthday ever."

"I have a lot of surprises as well. I want it to be special but you'll just have to wait a few more days." Shawn said

"Shawn...." I said nervously.

"Yes baby?"

God I love it when he calls me that.

" My mum listened to the radio interview and I told her what's going on-"

"Wait , is she not okay about us? Oh please tell me she is , is would break my heart if -"

"Wait Shawn no, she's okay about us, she was just really shocked considering you're famous and I was a fan-".

" I promise I'm not taking advantage of you, please make sure she knows that-". Shawn said quickly.

" Shawn she's fine, but she said that next time you come and visit me..... She wants to meet you....." I said quietly.

"What's wrong with that, I'd love to meet her!" Shawn said eagerly.

"It's just she'll ask you loads of questions..... And I know you can handle that..... But I told her about camila and the article stuff ..... And well I just want everything to work because I love you and I don't want her putting you off me, Shawn".

" Charlotte I promise I won't let you down - ever. And I won't ever go off you because you're too loveable." Shawn said laughing.

"Shawn I can't wait to see you again".

"Me either. Goodnight baby"