The Song

{Charlotte's point of view}

I haven't spoken to Shawn for 2 weeks now.
I miss him so much .
He keeps trying to call me but I can't bear to hear his voice because I'll cry.

I heard by my friends that he's planning on releasing a song a week before my birthday , which is today. I'll listen to it. But I know it will upset me.

____________________________________
{Shawns point of view}

She hasn't answered my calls. I fucked up. How could she think that she's not important to me ?

When my song comes out tonight, my management wanted me to do a live radio interview. That's when I was planning to announce our relationship. But now ....

----------------------------------------------------

"Shawn we have just heard your new song 'Crazy' , I must say its one of your best". Said the eager radio interviewer.

"Aha thanks man." I responded, trying not to show how nervous I was.

"Now we have a few questions sent in from your fans .... Here's a good one, How are you feeling about your world tour?"

"Well..." I started off ... "It's really busy to say the least but I am truly living my dream. I
Love performing every night. It's amazing."

"Here's another one for you Shawn about the song.... The vibe I'm getting from your song is that it's about a girl you love deeply and you want to show your love to everybody. Is this based on a real girl in your life?"

This was it. Even if we might not be together any more I couldn't lie. "Actually yes it is. Her name is Charlotte and I love her lots. We met a while ago and from the first moment I saw her I was crazy about her. Although recently I kinda stuffed things up, but if she's listening I just wanted to say that I'm sorry."

"Whoah Shawn you kept that a good secret!"

___________________________________

I got a message off my friend Tina, telling me to watch the video of Shawns radio interview and his new song.

I pulled my laptop onto my lap and I clicked on the link she sent me.

I watched the interview first because I curious to what he had to say.

"Is this based on a real girl in your life?"

"Actually yes it is. Her name is Charlotte and I love her lots. We met a while ago and from the first moment I saw her I was crazy about her. Although recently I kinda stuffed things up, but if she's listening I just wanted to say that I'm sorry."

I was so shocked nothing came out of my mouth. Why couldn't he have done this earlier ? God I miss him.

I rushed and typed in the song name. I sat back and listened to all of the lyrics. It was like he was telling the story of us. It was so beautiful.

I scrambled and found my phone and I called him straight away.