"How beautiful," Luhan commented and still admiring the picture. The moment they just graduate from junior high school.

You received a phone call.

"Uhh, hello?"

"So... how about the kidnapping?"

"We... we do that later. I'm with him right now."

"Fine. Soon if it get worse, I will do it without your permission. Got it?"

"Fine. You're my best friend, Kyungsoo."

"Of course. Childhood went so fast."

"Did you just say.. kidnapping?" Baekhyun suddenly popping out of nowhere.

"What makes you think I say that?" Luhan said in a panic tone, quickly pressed the red button.

"Maybe I misheard. You won't do that, right? You are a very nice person and I really hate you if you do it to someone."

"I understand." Luhan nodded heavily, still feeling pain on his heart.

***

"Nnngggghh..."

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly where bright lights entered his dream. Dizzy, was the only thing he could feel. He was about to get up but he felt his head really heavy.

There Chanyeol was, inside a car with red interior and he doesn't know who it was, and he blurts out a,

"W-who are y-you?"

"Hyung." The driver said, shakingly.

"You sounds familiar."

"I'm Sehun you dumb. If I wasn't there for you, you might die." Sehun said while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Why did you help me?"

"Because you deserve to life." Sehun said, rolled his eyes.

"I know you're worried about your best friend."

"Don't be a moron. You better say thanks to me."

"Thanks." Chanyeol said, but still he can't get up. He's already at his conciousness, but he still felt dizzy.

"Who's car is this?"

"Not your bussiness. I better drop you home, because I have so much more to do."

"I'm coming with you."

"You better don't."

"Why?"

"If you're with me, you'll get in trouble. Trust me. How can I lie in a situation like this?"

"Fine."

***

"My baby!" Luhan hugged Sehun and kissed him on the lips. They met in front of Luhan's house, secretly, without no one knowing.

"How are you?"

"Fine, Sehun-ah." Luhan faked his smile that looks sweet.

"Good."

"Thanks for taking care of Chanyeol. I worried-"

"You don't have to cover it. You like Baekhyun, right?"

"H-how did you-"

***

"Ms. Baekhee!"

Baekhee who was running to catch up the next lesson stopped, turning back to see who called her.

"Y-yeah?"

"You're famous among the boys. As the prettiest girl in this school, you're the luckiest one to be the cover of our magazine. Your beauty already poisoned the boys, and we want you." The woman said and it got Baekhee shocked.

***

"1, 2, 3!"

Baekhee smiled to the camera.

"One more time. A seductive look."

wtf why am i doing this? im a fucking guy, maam. this will help Chanyeol to fall in love with me, though. so.. this is good.

"We got it! Thank you, ms. Baekhee!"

"You're welcome."

***this chapter has no sense

***
this chapter has no sense. i'm sorry, im too tired this week. too many exams coming up

why do sehun know that Baekhee is Baekhyun, will revealed in the next chapter!

if i got 2k i will post the new chapter!