"Me and Jeff have some of the highest scores in the under realm. Me because next to Zalgo, I was the first here."

"How old is this place?" I asked.

"How ever old your people believed the heaven's were around." He shut the book.

"Wow... you must be pretty old.." I commented, laughing slightly.

"I'm only as old as you make me. I don't remember my age... But I know nobody ages here. As far as you came when you died, and as far as your body intended on ages. Now, You can change your age to look however old you want, but only in human form." He explained.

"Is that why Ben sometimes looks like a senior foorball player, then his old 10 year old self sometimes?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"Yes." He grabbed my hand and led me back to see Ben and Dawn.

"Dawn however, can change anytime she wants. Human or proxy, whenever."

"Hmm. That's cool." I hummed.

"She's almost as powerful as me!" Slender yelled.

"Oh-h, don't be such a power hog." I teased, walking into the living room. Sitting on the couch.

"I'm not a power hog..." Slender mumbled.

The days went by slowly. As winter approached I could feel my inside body temperature lowering, as my hair whitend and whitend.

"Your hair looks like snow!" Dawn commented on a regular basis.

I had also noticed, I could do some of the things Ben could do, like hacking into comeputers and messing with electronics. I did it quite well. I suppose that all grew from the roots of being his sister.

Ever since the day slender had explained to me about Dawn, and Ben, and how Nobody ever felt the need to tell me how I died I'd wondered why nobody would?

I tried asking Jeff, but all he said was "Ben wouldn't let me do it. He did it" That was just about everyones comment. I couldn't get anymone to tell me how.

I argued with myself on weather or not I should ask Ben... But when he did it, he seemed like he didn't want to. So I figured he wouldn't talk about it.

But it has been a while... Time seemed so much slower in the under realm.

It was late and I couldn't sleep. Normally I would've just sat around and watched movies, but I decided I'd wake Slender, and talk with him.

I knew I coukd get the answer out of him.

I knocked twice, and I heard him slump out of bed, and sleepily answered the door.

"Oh.. Hey Bec." He said, groggy from sleep.

"Slender!" I whisper yelled, startaling him a bit.

"What?" He whisped back.

"Why can't you tell me about my death?"

"I don't want to... I mean I think it'd be more proper if Ben did it." He rubbed his eyes. I found it interesting he was rarely ever in slenderman form... I guess cause it gets annoying.

"I'm sure Ben won't tell me."

"Ben use's his weakness against people, Becca. His weakness is manipulation. Just ask and ask, and he'll spill one day. Make him emotional. You'll get more information." Slender explained.

"Well... He's my brother... You think that's... mean?" I stuttered. I didn't want to do that to him...

"I'm sure he'll forgive you. I don't think it'll bother him that much." He shut the door and I heard him plop onto the bed.