Keep Me Alive

Okay, before anything I know you probably hate me for taking soooo long to update this..but that's what happens when you're a full time college student and also have a job. I'm sorry! Please forgive me ;-; but I now have made plans for this story all the way to the end! So I hope you stick around and still enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent's POV

Never in my life have I ever slept with such a peaceful set of mind. I was finally who I wanted to be, with the girl of my dreams. And she was all I dreamt of...replaying the scene of her ontop of me...the sound of her moaning...over and over. I didn't want it to stop...this dream could go on forever.

'BZZZ, BZZZ...BZZZ..!'

Really?

'BZZZZ, BZZZZ...BZZZ..!'

"Nmmh...?" My eyes fluttered open to the image of my ceiling fan, and the sound of my phone buzzing like crazy.

I reached over with an angered growl and grabbed it off the nightstand. The digital screen coming into focus, and as I noticed the name, I quickly answered.

"Hello?"

"Vincent? Sorry for calling so early...but I need to discuss something with you."

"If this is about destroying the animatronics, I took care of it PG."

"No, it's not that..."

"Then what?"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I sat up in bed, and leaned back against my pillows, careful not to wake the sleeping beauty next to me. I smiled as I watched her sleep silently, still curled up and cuddled up close to me.

"I'm shutting the place down.."

"What?" My attention grabbed back by the sadness in PG's voice. This was his business...for as long as I can remember...and he's shutting it down? There has been two versions of the restaurant already, and I've worked in both.

"Yeah...I believe it's time to let ol' Freddy Fazbear go.." He said.

"Not to mention that I can never keep the cops, the public, or the animatronics for that matter, off my back. I just wanted to call and thank you for working with me all these years..."

I felt my throat tighten. I still feel like complete shit for what I did..his pizzeria is only in the position it is because of me. If I hadn't of killed those kids, PG could be a millionaire by now. And in a way...I think of PG as my dad...since he really was the one who raised me.

"You've been with me ever since you were a boy, and I owed it to your father to look after you. You're like a son to me Vincent, and in the last few days of Freddy's existence...you felt like the first person I should tell."

"But PG this place is your-"

"I know I know." He interrupted me, obviously wanting to cover up his sudden softness.

"Don't worry about it, I think it's time for me to retire anyway." I heard him sigh, followed by the sound of him moving in his office chair.

"I'm sorry to let you out of a job like this...but I'm sure you and your new partner in crime will succeed elsewhere."

I looked down at Anna as he said that. Could we really? I've never worked anywhere but Freddy's...what other job could there be?

"Anyway, I need to get things taken care of...be sure to keep in touch alright?"

"Will do." I said.

"Alright, bye Vincent."

"Bye."