How did you do that..?

Vincent's POV

Still got the charm Vincent...still got the charm. This was going to be way too easy. She already trusts me... I laughed to myself. A poor decision really.

"Vincent!"

"What..?" I was stopped midway on my way to the lounge by PG.

"Inform Anna of her lunch break. It's noon already and I haven't even sat down!"

I glared in his direction as he continued walking, blaring at somebody on the phone.

I turned back around to see Anna, staring at me. She was still sitting at the table, her head held up by her hand, and the most adorable frustrated look on her face.

wait...

ADORABLE?!

"What. The. Fuck." I grumbled as I walked back over to the table, clenching my fists at my sides.

"Vincent? Are you okay?" Her sweet voice..she looked up when she noticed me approaching.

Why did my name sound so right coming from those lovely lips?

"Lunch. The lounge. Come with me." I was controlling every word, remembering to keep calm..I wasn't in an animatronic suit this time.

"Uh, okay." She said.

I turned, not bothering to see if she was following, and headed for the lounge. I am going to confront this little wretch..what power does she have over me?!

I entered the room, and waited a few moments, behind the opened door, so she wouldn't see me when she entered.

"Vincent?" She stepped through the doorway.."Are you trying to scare me? How appropriate."

"Not exactly..." My low voice echoed from behind... I moved from behind the door, to face her, moving forward, pushing her back, making the door slam closed. I placed my arms on either side of her shoulders, and pinned her to the wall. She looked up with wild eyes, and beat red cheeks.

"Just what is it you think you're doing to me...?" I said, a low, seductive tone.

She curled against the door, trying to escape..but we both knew..she can't.

"W-What do you mean..?" She stuttered..

I leaned in closer, pushing my chest against hers.. tilting my head, brushing her cheek with my purple hair. Her breaths were choppy....and she was trembling.

Oh..how perfect..

I allowed myself to proceed further...this girl was sparking my other side..the other side that hides in plain sight...

My lips grazed her ear softly...her heart pounding against my own chest...she was warm..and smelt like sweet sweet sugar...

I smirked..

"Let me tell you exactly what I mean..."

She gasped softly when my warm, wet tongue swept along the length of her ear..

"V-Vincent...!"

Mmm...my name again..

"I really meant what I said...You should stay away from me..you seem like a nice girl..I don't wanna hurt you..."

She whimpered softly when I pressed into her more, squeezing her between the door, and myself..

"But now I can't shake the feeling that you are doing things to me...things that no one has done in years..you're waking up my bad side..and I'm debating on wether I should stop you or not.."

Purpleguy/Vincent x Reader  *DISCONTINUED*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara