Same old..Same old..

~Purple Pulses~

Everything was the same.

The restaurant was the same. The animatronics were the same. The dirty, garbage filled hallways, the smelly restrooms, all the way down to the cardboard pizza. The atmosphere never changed..little brats ran around screaming while their parents chased after them like buffoons. Everyone continued like nothing had ever happened. Like I hadn't violently murdered six of those brats.. and stuffed them into their favorite metal freaks on stage. All covered up by being the protective image of head security guard here.. the hell hole known as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. No one knows it was me...and I wanted to keep it that way.

The day shift had just begun as I stomped up to pizzeria's front doors to unlock them, and relive the night guard from the terrors of working the night shift.

Jeremy? Was his name? Something like that, I didn't care. The restaurant had just been re-opened. After the murders went unsolved, a new franchise was created. On the stage now where; Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica...a puppet in a box..and some fucked up thing called Mangle. They are supposed to detect threats, but as you can tell, the scrap metal can't even do that job right. I've lived my life freely for  years..and they still don't know it was me. I unlocked the doors and stepped inside, taking a deep breath of the foul odor and the forever smell of old pizza. I was expecting to find another dead guard, when the short  kid, with dirty blonde hair came running down the hall.

"Oh thank God! V-Vincent you finally here..I-I thought I would be a goner tonight for sure.." He said, panting as he approached me, wearing his blue uniform shirt and tie, black pants, and cap that said 'Nightwatch'. I'm glad I don't have to wear that one anymore. My uniform is all purple. Purple shirt, purple pants, purple cap..and my name tag replaced with a shiny yellow badge.

"Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen kid." I said grinning, walking further into the room to start setting things up before customers started arriving.

"You're head security guard, why don't you do it then?"

Mike... he must have come in after me.

"I worked the night shift for years, I deserve to work during the day."

Mike crossed his arms over his chest and frowned. Idiot...He was a tall slender man, kept his hair under his cap, and wore the same similar uniform.

"See this badge? It says; HEAD OF SECURITY. It takes balls to earn that title asshole."

Mike snickered and rolled his eyes. He'd probably be more scared of me than the animatronics if he knew why they came to life at night.

"Anyway, where is that fat kid? We have a meeting, the boss says it's mandatory."

"Again? Every time we have a stupid meeting it's just more bullshit he wants us to do."

"Just shut up and go in the office." I barked at him.

Mike was new here, and the guy really pissed me off. What I wouldn't give to have a chance to gouge his eyes out.

Jeremy and Mike wondered to the office, and a few moments later followed by Fritz, who came in late, a chubby, short man with curly hair and glasses, our other night watchman. Now all we needed to complete the scene was PG. And he'd take his damn time getting here.

While waiting, I set up the dining area, placed new party hats on the tables, cleaned up here and there, and turned on my little friends on stage. The barbie looking robots gears started to crank, and they hummed a low buzz while they began to warm up. 'Just because I'm a killer who hates this place, doesn't mean I'm terrible at my job. Gotta cover my tracks somehow.' I thought, finishing and heading to the office.