Night with Mike

Avianna's POV

The door slammed behind me...and I sprinted for the bathroom. I can't believe that he did this...I can't believe I'm still here! I bursted through the girls bathroom door and into the nearest stall...I felt so sick...so shaken up..so..shocked..my mind was racing. Every inch of my skin was burning..and my stomach felt turned inside out.

I leaned over the toilet, getting down on my knees and just heaved whatever pizza and other contents that were inside my shooken body. I coughed and hacked..spitting away the burning fluid. I collapsed against the stall door..trying to pull myself together.

"What..*cough cough* just happened..." I ran my fingers over my face, wiping away the sweat. I hadn't noticed my cheeks were wet too..I guess I started to cry, and didn't pay attention. I sat there for a moment, hunched over on the floor...still in disbelief..when a loud banging made me jump.

"Hey, are you alright?! We gotta get in the office, these things will come in the bathroom ya know."

It was Mike...

I was actually relieved to hear his voice. But really and truly, I was terrified...now I get to witness what Vincent has brought to life...

...the lost souls of these children...and the animatronics.

"Y-Yeah, yeah. Fine. I'm coming."

"Meet you in the office, but hurry. It's 11:55."

I heard him walk away..the pounding of his footsteps making my head throb..I just wanted to go home..get as far away from this horrible place as I could. But I had to stay..not only for everyone else's sake..but..for Vincent's.

I got up off the floor and attempted to straighten my hair, turning and flushing the toilet, taking a deep breath before leaving the restroom. I didn't even want to look at myself..I knew I looked like a pale, hunched over zombie. Something I'd much rather be dealing with.

I left the room, and quickened my step as I walked through the dining area. I can't even look at them..I might puke again. I ran into the office, and straight into Mike.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa!" He said, stepping back.

"S-Sorry.." I stuttered, trying to get off him.

I hadn't even seen him when I ran in the room..it's like I can't see anything..anything but the reflection of that knife..and how many souls it has claimed.

"Anna..you don't look so good..are you sure you're okay?" Mike grabbed both my shoulders and looked me from top to bottom. "You're white as a ghost, and you look like you're about to pass out."

"I'm fine.." I lied. "Just a little..ya know..scared."

"Ah, don't worry! I won't let these stupid robots get you." He laughed and lead me over to the desk, where two office chairs sat in front of two security tablets...and two Freddy heads..

I sat down...still unable to comprehend that there are dead children in these robots...who were killed by my boyfriend.

..Holy shit..

..I'm dating a murderer...

Mike's watch started to 'beep', telling us that it was 12:00 am...the start of the night shift.

"Night three." Mike cracked his neck and scooted up in his chair. "Alright rookie, grab the flashlight and shine it at anything that comes down the hallway. I'll handle the rest...be ready to put your Freddy head on at any second..it will save your life." Mike started to flicker through the camera..his eyes lowering in concentration.