Make Me

Anna's POV

"B-But..how did you...?!" I stuttered, completely in shock. I stared up at Mike, who was still blocking me from Foxy.

"I had a gut feeling.." He said.

I peered around him, to see Foxy locked in a trance. He was stuck in the pouncing position, as if seeing Mike made his gears lock up. I don't know much about the dark past between Mike and Foxy...but it must have been something grave.

"Tsch..what is it capitain? It's me...Mikey.." He said, jumping down from the table and stepping towards the fox.

"M-Mike what are you doing?! Stay away from him!"

Amazingly, the animatronic's eyes flashed back to normal, no longer glowing a devious stare as Mike reached his hand out. What was the connection between these two? Isn't Foxy possessed? Why aren't we dead yet?

"M-M....Miikk...eyyy...." The scratchy pirate voice coughed out, leaning up and connecting the touch, placing his nose against Mike's palm.

"See?" Mike chuckled, turning back to look at me. "Foxy won't hurt you."

"I-I still don't trust him.." I whispered, stepping towards the door.

"Go on, I know Vincent needs you....I'll take care of this.." He said, giving me a soft smile. But there was something hidden in his eyes....something painful....and I decided it was not worth asking about it. Not now at least...

I gulped and eased my way around the two, inching towards the door, careful not to startle Foxy, his eyes watching my every move, but he kept his snout pressed up against Mike's hand.

" W-Welllcomee.....t-to Priate's C-Co....ove....."

Foxy glitched, his voice making me stop in my tracks. I watched as Mike snapped his head back to look at the robot, he lowered his gaze, but kept his hand on his metal exterior.

"Y-You'll be p-part...o-of the pirate....c-crewww..." He growled, his head spazzing from side to side.....eyes glowing once again..

"Oh fuck..." Mike stepped back hesitantly.

"A-Anna! RUN!"

"W-What..I-..?!" I watched in horror as Foxy finally pounced forward out of nowhere and bit into Mike's arm, tearing it in half with his razor sharp teeth, knocking Mike down and crawling ontop of him, tossing Mike's limb from his jaw.

"GRAHH...AGGHH F-FUCKK..!!" Mike screamed in pain, blood spurting from the nub, where it was bit off at the elbow. I almost lost my consciousness, and leaned over and hurled anything that was in my stomach, agonizingly hearing him scream in pain, holding off the fox with his one good arm.

"N-NMMHH...AAHHHH FUCKK..A-ANNA RUNN..!!" Somehow Mike managed to look at me, and I gasped when I saw his eyes....identical to Foxy's...

....p-possessed....

Unable to do anything else, I forced my legs to move and bursted out of the room, panting in a whirlwind of confusion and horror. What is this hell hole of a place?! Oh dear god! I can't think, I can't speak, I collapsed against a dining table and tried not to throw up again as I tried to wrap my head around what just happened. I heaved, and gasped..so afraid of that scene that was forever locked in my brain......until I heard a man's voice...

"N-NYAHH..!! Will you just leave me alone?!"

The sound of metal clanking like a medieval sword fight, over and over..pounding in my ears.

"V-Vincent..?" I slowly stood up and weakly made my way over to the sound...stumbling over my footsteps and trying to shake the blurriness out of my eyes...turning down the hallway, seeing the purple figure bent over and holding an axe in his hand, chopping repeatedly at what looked like a mutilated pile of black and white scraps.

"DIE YOU FUCKING P-PUPPET...! DIE!" He yelled, continuing to chop his way into what was left of the marionette...

"Vincent! Baby stop!" I ran over and kneeled down, grabbing ahold of him and hugging him from behind.

His body felt as if it was on fire...his chest heaving with anger...his whole being shaking, as his hand stopped mid-air and his yelling cut short, as I tightened my grip around his waist.

"Y-You got him Vin....stop it...calm down.."

The axe fell from his grip and clanked to the floor.....

There was silence for a moment, until I heard a growl escape his throat...then his dark devious chuckle...

"Why hello my dear..~" He said, his voice smooth like velvet and enticing, as he turned around and met my glance, locking his eyes with mine....but they weren't the eyes I wanted to be looking at...

"V-Vincent..?" I whimpered, unable to look away...pulling me in again.....

.....those same eyes...

He said nothing as he lunged forward and tackled me to the floor, pinning my wrists above my head as he climbed over me, and sat on my chest...looking down at me with his crooked smile...

The tile floor was cold against my back, and I started to shake in fear as I peered up at him...He won't hurt me right..? He loves me....

"V-Vincent we have to get out of here...! F-Foxy was going to kill me! But somehow Mike-....nmmhh...." I whimpered, remembering what happened....knowing that Mike was probably dead by now...

"Heheh...oh my dear...Foxy is the less of your worries...~ You've got other things to worry about...~" He giggled and picked the axe up from behind him, leaning in and holding the blade to my neck.

"V-Vincent stop! It's me, Anna! Get ahold of yourself...! This isn't you, control it Vincent...don't let him take over!" I called out, hoping to reach his better side as I leaned my head back, trying to get away from the sharp blade.

"Oh stop..~ Let's have some fun...~" He said, inching the blade closer to my throat.

"Vincent NO!" I resisted, trying to push him off of me. I instantly remembered what he had said a while ago...

~~~~~

"I want to become so angry...so uncontrollable...that none of those things work.." He lifted from my neck, then grabbed my chin with his other hand, making me look back at him.

"I want you to stop me...prevent me....MAKE me give into you...make me stop...."

~~~

And make him stop is exactly what I was going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short part, been busy. But stuff goes down next part!~~