It's Me

Vincent's POV

"C'mon, stay close to me."

Anna and I were getting out of my car. I slid out the door and slammed it behind me. I strode over to her side and opened the door for her....I really didn't want her here, she could get hurt.....but she's right...I need her..

Anna stepped out of the car, now wearing her security uniform too, as she followed me up to the lonely glass doors of the pizzeria. It was gloomy and quiet...no one has been here in weeks..there was still police tape scattered across the asphalt, and the smell of abandonment filled the air. I stepped up to the door and pulled out my keys, unlocking it...and stepping inside, the door opening with a creak.

"This place gives me the creeps.." She said, holding my hand and following me inside.

"I know...let's just get this over with so we can go home.."..

My eyes scanned across the room...the dining area was empty...it felt hollow without all the kids running around. I knew those bastard robots were roaming through the empty halls...without any kids to entertain, they do as they please. I could hear the clanking of metal feet, and the distant chimes of children's music. I knew they were waiting for me...and I growled..

"This way.." I tugged on Anna's hand, pulling her to the lounge. If I need her, she's here...If not, then she won't be in harm's way. The animatronics are not allowed in the lounge...it's blocked off to their systems.

"Vincent...but-.."

"No buts. Stay in here. I'll be back in a few minutes..you'll never know I was gone..." I ruffled her hair and softly kissed her. "I'll call if I need you.."

"O-Okay..." She sighed, I knew she was worried, but...I'd be fine.

I turned and left the lounge, striding across the dark empty room, and heading for the maintenance room. This is where I do my dirty work....

I looked around the pitch black room, and grabbed the flashlight from my belt. Shining it up, I stepped back from two giant glowing white eyes were staring back at me.

"Oh hey fazfuck...miss me..?" I chuckled, seeing the old withered bear standing there. He didn't scare me...none of them do...

He didn't move, he just stood there as if he was frightened, and frozen in place, making that weird exaggerated breathing noise. As if robots could breathe....

"Oh come on Freddy..." I smiled, feeling my eye beginning to twitch.. "It's me..~"

I knew I wasn't toying the bear...but the dead child inside..the annoying brat possessing his metal endoskeleton.

"S-S...sss..avve...t-ttthem...."  Freddy said in a ghostly, broken up robot voice..

"Heh...oh I'm sorry Freddy...you can't...~"

I chuckled deeper and turned to what I came in here for...

I reached up and took the axe off the wall that was mounted there in case of fire, and took it in my grasp.

"You fucking robots will finally stop causing me problems...I'm a changed man now...heheh..~" I giggled, looking the soul in the eyes. "And I don't want you BRATS holding me back..!"

I raised my hand up, feeling my whole body beginning to twitch now as I released, and crashed the axe blade against Freddy's head.

The animatronic screeched and glitched about, as if it was in pain, as I slashed him over and over, mutilating his plastic exterior, and then cutting apart the metal skeleton, until Freddy was in pieces.