My Bodyguard

Hello my readers! :) So I will be uploading My Bodyguard here. This is the first part so many of you already read it on YouTube. But i'm uploading it here since i'm uploading the second part so many will get the chance to read both parts. 

Episode:1

*VICTORIA'S POV*

This day was another regular day at the mall. I work as the entertainer for little kids. I love being around them, they are so cheerful! We do all kinds of activities such as dancing and singing, if some don't like that, they draw of just try to come up with random jokes. We don't just dance, I have to wear a costume in order for them to be entertained, some just laugh at me. I laugh along with them, cause these costumes are really funny. Tomorrow I have to dress as either a Peanut Butter jar or the Jelly one. Seriously who comes up with that? Well the ones that made the dumb song of Peanut Butter and Jelly. Gladly I am not wearing a costume for today, it's exhausting wearing one! I finish singing the children a song, then their mothers came to pick them up. I clean up everything and grabbed my purse. I started heading out through the exit way, I always park my car at the other side. The mall gets packed and I have a hard time finding a parking spot, that side is emptied and closer to where my work spot is at. I walk and see a strange man, i'm sure it was a man because he looked strong and tall. He was wearing a black hoodie covering his face, I could only see his mouth. He started heading towards me. I looked around to see if there was anyone else. Yup, it was just me. He then spoke, "Come with me." I was startled. I did not know this man. 

"Sorry who are you??"  The man took out a gun and pointed at me. 

"Just come with me!" I did not know what to say or do. I just stood there frozen. Suddenly I heard a female voice. 

"Hey Victoria!!" Ok how does that lady even know my name?!! 

I said, "Do I know you??" The woman just smiled, the man was still pointing the gun at me, how can she not see that?!! Out of a sudden, the woman kicks the gun out of the man's hands. The man froze for a second then ran as fast as he could. The woman was holding the gun now. I did not know if to just stay where I am or run to my car. The woman interrupted my thoughts.

"We have to go Victoria."

"What?! To where??"

"Just come."

"No I don't know you!!"  I wasn't gonna go with a stranger. Just then I heard a male voice right behind me. 

"Well isn't that cute?? Not accepting a ride from a stranger." I turned around and all of a sudden I felt a sudden rush running inside of me. A young handsome guy just stood in front of me. I got so nervous!

"Who--are-- you?" The guy said, "Just come with us we need to hurry."

"Hurry for what?"

"Victoria we need to go now." He knows my name too?? I was so confused they didn't want to say anything!

"I am not going anywhere with either of you if you don't tell me what in the world is going on!"  The guy looked at me with a serious face.

"Well," he said. "If you're not coming the good way, bad way would be then." Huh? He went towards me and hold me in his arms, bride style. 

"What are you doing?!! Let me go, let me go!!"  As much as I yelled, he would not put me down. He just forced me inside a car. He then sat next to my right and shuts the car door. The lady was at my left side. "Can you please just tell me what is going on?! How do you know me?!"

"Can you just shut up already?!!" The guy yelled at me. Wow I thought he was hot and all but he is rude!

"Excuse me?? You have no right to be yelling at me!!"

"Neither do you! Jolie can you let Zac know that we're almost there??" The lady named Jolie responded, "Right away sir!" Huh?? My head was hurting for so many confusion. Jolie was typing on somewhat of a pager. She said, "Zac will be waiting for us in the entrance." 

"Good." The driver spoke, "Sir we're here." 

"Let's go."

"What?!! No!! I demand an explanation!" The guy looked really annoyed by my complaining that he took me out and put me this time on his left shoulder. I was kicking but he just carried me inside a house. He then put me down once we were inside.

"Hey Zac!" They guy named Zac approached us smiling. 

"Jolie, Jogia glad you made it."

"Yeah well this one here gave us a hard time." They guy that I thought was hot, handsome, cute etc had said as if I was a child.

"Hey!! Well I don't know any of you!"

"Well i'm Zac, we call each other by our last names but I prefer my first name."

"Ok..." A blonde really young guy came running to us. 

"Is the president's daughter here yet?!!" President's daughter?? What the.. I suddenly realized where I was, the white house.