Episode: 52

*Victoria's POV*

So I was standing where my father asked me to. Then I spotted someone, I knew her from somewhere. She walked with like 3 older stronger men. Yes it's her, the girl that once went to my place with Miley to get me. The region. So I ran further before she saw me. I couldn't hide in the restroom because she's a girl... well I was dumb not to go to my father but it happened so quickly. I ran trying to find Avan or anyone but I couldn't find them. She saw me, they were now running after me. I ran towards the ferris wheel. I was lucky because there wasn't a long line. So I got on the ride. It went up to the top. That girl stopped and was looking up. The cart started to move but now down. I couldn't let that happen, they will get me. So I stood up and climbed up. I was holding to the poles. I was at the very top. Now a lot of people crowded. They thought I was going to kill myself. Well i'm trying to be safe...

*End of POV*

Ioanna: VICTORIA REMEMBER ME?!! I'M IOANNA!!! NOW GET DOWN FROM THERE!! IT COULD BE DANGEROUS..

Victoria: NO!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Ioanna: COME ON VICTORIA... YOU DON'T WANT US TO GO UP THERE TO GET YOU!

Victoria: I"M NOT GETTING DOWN!! Uhh. (Looks down) Oh God.

Ioanna: OKAY THEN! You asked for it... (Takes out a gun along with the men she's with) Nobody move!! (Points)

Everyone: (Screams and get down)

Ioanna: (Points gun up to Victoria) VICTORIA I'LL SHOOT!! GET DOWN AND YOU WON'T GET HURT.

Victoria: LIAR!!

~Angelina and Avan get there along with Miley because they saw the crowd~

Angelina: You need to explain to me.

Miley: I will!

Avan: Can I tell her but later? Let's go see what's going on. (Walks closer) Why is everyone on the floor? (Looks up) Is that, VICTORIA?!!

Victoria: AVAN!! BEHIND YOU!

Ioanna: (Gets him when he was about to turn around. She puts the gun on his head) Hello Avan...

Avan: Ioanna.

Everyone: (Screams)

Angelina: (Takes gun out) Drop it Ioanna.

Ioanna: You're not stupid. You drop it.

Man1: (Points gun at her)

Man2: (Takes gun away from her)

Man3: (Holds her pointing gun at her)

Ioanna: See. I'm not alone.

Angelina: What do you want.

Ioanna: You know what I want. HER!! But little brat won't get down. VICKY COME ON. IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN YOUR BOYFRIEND GETS IT!! (Pulls the trigger)

Victoria: NO!!!

Angelina: Boyfriend?

Ioanna: (Smirks) You didn't know Avan is dating Victoria? Wow. (Laughs) Oops it was supposed to be a secret right? Haha whatever. GET DOWN VICTORIA!!!

Victoria: (Looks down and feels dizzy) Ohhh. (With right arm holds pole and with left hand she feels her forehead)

Ioanna: VICTORIA!!! THIS AIN'T A GAME! HE WILL DIE!!

Victoria: (Holds pole with both arms) I CAN'T!!

Ioanna: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T?!

Victoria: I'M SCARED!!

Ioanna: (Laughs) PLEASE... YOU'RE NOT SCARED THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO DIE THEN...

Angelina: Just leave her alone!

Man3: Shut it or you're first.

Avan: Look kill me if you want. But leave Victoria alone.

Ioanna: Awwe isn't that sweet. COME ON VICTORIA WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! NIGHT IS COMING. YOU SURE YOU'RE GONNA STAY HERE?

Victoria: I CAN'T MOVE!! (Has tears)

Avan: VICTORIA HOLD ON! I'M GONNA GO GET YOU! (Trying to pull away)

Ioanna: Not so fast. (Holds him back) You stay here.

Avan: Come on Victoria needs me.

President: Is that my daughter up there?!!

Man1/Man3: (Points guns at him)

Bodyguard: Mr. President!!!

Ioanna: Well look who's here. Get him.

Man2: (Gets him)

President: (Puts hands up) Okay okay.

Ioanna: Tell your daughter to get down!

President: SWEETHEART!

Ioanna: (Rolls eyes)

President: GET DOWN! IT'S DANGEROUS.

Victoria: I'LL TRY.

~Police officers and security get there~

Ioanna: Oh don't even try or he and the president get it!

Police: Drop them!

Police 1: But sir.

Police: I said drop it!

~All officers drop guns~

Ioanna: Good.

Victoria: (Takes deep breathes then she tries to get to the cart. Then she slips)

--

So sorry I took long in updating I was having trouble with my laptop. :D