Episode 20

*Victoria's POV*

Omg I freaked out when Avan saw me naked, I was so embarrassed! He just stared at me. So I told him to sleep on the floor or the couch. He said he'll sleep in the couch. I could tell he was nervous and freaked out too. So he went to the living room. I couldn't sleep, it started raining. Ahh I just love the rain, it is so relaxing, but this time it scared me because of the big thunder, I was so scared. I thought I saw someone, a shadow. I screamed so loud that Avan came rushing in with his gun. 

*End of POV*

*Avan's POV*

I chose to sleep in the living room because I couldn't be near Victoria, I swear I would kiss her just for having her this close. I just had to think without her being near me. I try to sleep, but dumb thunder was so loud. Then I heard Victoria scream. I got my gun and rushed to her.

*End of POV*

Avan: What's going on?!! (Turns on light)

Victoria: (Shaking) The thunder. It scares me. 

Avan: (Puts gun down) Oh Victoria... I thought someone was trying to kill you. 

Victoria: Well I thought I saw someone. (Has tears) I'm scared. 

Avan: (Goes to her and sits next to her and hugs her kissing her forehead) Don't worry I'm right here to protect you of anything even thunder. 

Victoria: (Giggles) Thanks. (Looks up)

Avan: (Looks down staring at her lips)

~With Ariana and Zac~

Ariana: (Goes to Zac at living room) Zac!!

Zac: (Gets up) Hey what's wrong? 

Ariana: I'm scared. 

Zac: Come here. 

Ariana: (Sits next to him)

Zac: (Hugs her)

~At the hospital~

Liz: (Sleeping in the couch) 

Matt: (Talks in his sleep) No... no don't take me. Not the storm. NO!!!

Liz: (Wakes up) Matt. Matt wake up! 

Matt: (Wakes up) Ahh! (Sweating)

Liz: It's okay don't worry. (Hugs him having his head to her shoulder) Just a bad dream. 

Matt: (Crying) No it wasn't a dream. It happened. (Looks up)

Liz: What happened? 

Matt: Want to know my story? 

Liz: (Nods) Matt you're scaring me.