Suga Talking About His Parents

"We've been dating for months and I need to tell you about my life. I've been holding back." Suga says and I nod. He sat me down on the couch.

"Is something wrong?" I say and he shakes his head.

"It's about my career." He says and my mouth was shaped as an o.

"I'm sorry if I'm getting in the way." I say standing up and he tanks me back down and has his hand on my cheek.

"Your not getting in the way." He says and kisses me slowly on the lips and pulls away biting his lip. "My parents didn't want me to become a rapper and I still became a rapper. They are disappointed in me and that's why they are never here, so you won't probably see them. They hate me."

"They don't hate you." I say rubbing his hand. "They are just right now weirded out you choose that career path. They will come around. Becoming a rapper and being in BTS is the best thing that happened to you."

"I know." He says and kisses me harder and faster. He pulled away breathing hard. "Thank you for understanding."

"Of course." I say and he pulls me under him and he kisses me again.

Hello, sorry for this short one and sorry if it is bad. I will update more, but school will be starting soon, but I'll try.