Food Fight With J-Hope

"I cook better then you." You say to J-Hope and he smiles.

"You wish, I learned from the best Jin." He says and you laugh.

"Yeah, you still suck." You say and you felt something hit your cheek. You wipe your cheek and there was a red sauce that J-Hope was cooking.

"You can't throw food." You say and you picked up a bunch of noodles and flung it at him. "That's payback."

He jumped back surprised. He scooped up a bunch of sauce and flung it. It hit you in the face, you gasped in surprised. Then, noodles were being flung everywhere and so was the sauce. When the food was all on you and J-Hope, you guys laughed. J-Hope came up to you and sucked a noodle off your neck.

"Well, done noodles." He says and you laugh and wipe some sauce off J-Hopes lip. You suck on your finger for a while.

"Too much salt." You say and J-Hope lunges at you. You both are on the floor.

"Tell me my sauce was perfect." He says and when you shook your head no, he began tickling you.

"Okay,okay!" You say and J-Hope sits up. "Your sauce is perfect, but not better then mine."

He glares at you and kisses your lips.

"Wow, my sauce is salty." He says and he laughs. "Or is it just you." 

You laugh and he slowly brings his lips down to meet yours. He presses your lips to his. Everything around us felt like it was gone and I was in heaven. You then hear something that makes J-Hope pull apart.

"What the hell!" You heard Jin say and J-Hope was explaining.

"It was my fault." You say and J-Hope kisses your lips. 

"It was my fault, too." He says and you smile at him.

"Just get out of here I'll clean up." Jin says and you and J-Hope laugh and walk away.