Rap Monster First Time Fishing

"Throw it." I say and he pressed the release button and he throw the entire pole into the water.

"Like that?" He says turning to me and smiles. I pressed my hand to my forehead. 

"Good thing I brought four poles." I whisper and I gave him another pole. "Okay, press the release button like you did, but release it when you swing, but hold onto the pole." 

He did it, but all of a sudden the bobber was floating away father and father. 

"Reel in for a second." I say and Rap Monster does and there was a baby fish on the hook.

"This thing is little." He complains and I show him how to take the fish off. "I want a big fish."

"Well, you got to wait." I say and I throw out my pole and watched as it splashed into the water and Rap Monster did the same, but the splash was really loud. I turn to him and give him the look that read are you serious. "You might have scaried the entire fish away."

"Sorry." He says and I took one of my hands off my pole and put it on my hip.

"Hum..." I say and thats when I was yanked foreward and Rap Monster dropped his pole and held onto my waist. He put me back on my feet, but still had his hand on my waist. I reeled in and it was a big fish. "Thanks."

He picks up his pole and was about to give me a kiss when his pole was yanked, but he didn't move an inch. He reeled in and it was a bigger fish then mine. I pouted and I kneeled by the water and he did the same. We watched as the fish swam away and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I won." He says and stands up and pulls me up with him. He kisses me lightly ands pulls away.