Drunk Suga

Suga and I have been dating for a long time. This time we went out drinking when we got back home we both were trying to hold each other up to keep from falling. I leaned back onto the table to keep my balance while Suga swaying back and forth to keep his balance. He then placed both of his hands on the table glaring at me with his dark brown eyes. He bite his lip and shook his hair out of his eyes. I bite my lip and brought him down to kiss me. He pulled away and looked down.

"I need you, right here, right now." He says and I nod giving him the okay. I let my finger trace the bottom of his lip when he tugged off his belt letting his oversized pants fall down to his ankles.

Suga then squeezes your thigh making you jump on the table and a smile spread across his face. He made his way down to my skirt and played with my panties.

"Damn it, Suga! Just do it already." I say and Suga smiled even bigger.

He was just going to play with me.

He then pushed me back making me go flat on my back. He climbed on top of me kissing me on the neck leaving wet kisses down my neck. His hands traveled down to my panties. He rubbed there making me arch my back.

"Suga, pleeaassseee." I whined and he crushed his lips onto mine.

"Shh..." He says and slowly rubs at my nibbles making them poke out of my shirt. He climbed off and pulled me up making me side up giving me a head rush. Suga came close to me, so I could feel his erection rubbing on my private area.

"Su..." I say before Suga slide off his boxers and banged into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned, "Su-Suga."

He banged into me more and kissed my neck. He then trailed his kisses along my jawline and reached my lips. He placed his lips onto mine. He banged into me more, but harder making me gasp and I felt a smile spread across his lips. I opened my eyes up to see Suga sweating. He took his shirt off showing his ghost skin color. I let my hands travel down his stomach exploring him. His hair was dripping from sweat. He looked up at me and I gave him a smile and he smiled back. He was getting to his climax, his breathing became more harsh. His thumb skimmed my cheeck and he pulled me into a hard kiss before cumming into me.

"(Your name)!" He screams and kisses me after and pulled out.