Suga tries to make up

"Where are you?" You say leaving Suga another voice message. You called him ten times in the last two hours. He was suppose to be here two hours ago, but yet no show. It was to good to be true. You sat there for another three hours before your time on your phone beeped 12:00 pm. You cried and got up realize he ditched you. 

You sat on the couch calling the other members and yet they don't know where Suga is. 

"Hello?" Rap Monster says, he answered his phone. 

"Hey, it's (Your name)." You say and Rap Monster was steady on the other end. "Do you know where Suga might be at any chance?"

You squint your eyes hopefully to know an answer.

"I'm sorry, I really don't know." He says and you click off on the phone and cried. 

You saw your phone light up, someone is calling. You see it's Suga. You click talk and wait...

"(Your name) are you there?" He says and you sniffle.

"Yeah." You say and you heard a horn beep in the phone.

"I'm sorry I'm running a little bit late." He says and you laugh rudely.

"A little, five hours!" You say and it's silent. "Don't bother to see me again. I'm done. That was your last chance."

You clicked off and later on you saw headlights through your window. You heard a bang and you got up and open the door. Suga is soaked with his hair plastered to his forehead. 

"What are you doing here?" You ask wiping underneath your eye. "Please, go away."

You try to shut the door, but he puts his foot in the door stopping it from closing. You pull the door open he walks in.

"Please forgive me." He says walking up to you putting his hand by your face and the other from blocking you from escaping. "My time was wrong." And he showed you his time that read 6:00 pm.

You tried to push him back, but he stayed his ground. He could have done that just to cover himself up. You turn your head away.

"Why don't you trust me!?" He says getting a little frustrated.He pulls his hair back out of his eyes and grabbed your hand. "Please trust me, I would never hurt you."

You knew he would never hurt you, but the thought of him ditching you is what broke your heart.

"What were you doing then?" You say biting your lip to keep from crying.

"I was with Jin." He says and you never got a hold of him. 

You felt like an idiot. I was mad at him for a stupid reason. You start to cry and put your head onto the door. You felt Suga's arms wrap around you and you felt him peck you on the lips.

"I'm sorry, I didn't believe you." You say and he tells you to shhh and he kisses you.  At first it was gentle, like he was afraid to hurt you, but as soon as you began kissing him back he responded by pushing you against the wall that was behind you, and kissed you with so much passion that you saw stars. You felt his tongue run across your bottom lip and you opened your mouth to let your tongues explore each others mouths. He ran his fingers through your hair and pulled you closer, before pulling away from you completely so you guys could catch a breath.