Jungkook Babysitting

"Jungkook what are you doing now?" I say after hearing more of the baby giggling/crying.

Jungkook was on the floor with the baby sitting in  front of him. He took off his cap and covered his face making him cry and then seconds later he removed the cap and smiled or did funny faces to make the baby laugh.

"Aw..." I say and he turns to me.

"Look momm..." He says and quickly changed his wording. "Look at babysitter."

Jungkook always wanted kids, but I had a family of problems and didn't want to affect the baby. He stared at me and he started to blush from what he said.

The baby then drew on Jungkook's face with red marker and Jungkook turned and I laughed really hard. Jungkook throw the baby up in the air and caught the baby doing it over and over again making the baby giggle.

"Ready to eat?" Jungkook says and gives the two year old baby cereal, but the baby didn't want it, so Jungkook danced in front of the two year old which the two year old never kept his eyes off him until twenty minutes later.

"Travis." Their mother from behind me says making me jump. "Are you ready?"

She left moments later when Jungkook was still on the floor. I sat in front of him and placed my hand on his thigh. I know how much he wanted a baby.

"I just..." He says and I shush him up by kissing him.

"Lets have a baby." I say and Jungkook eyes got big and gave me a tight squeeze.