Rap Monster Cooking *Rolls eyes*

"Rap Monster, why is there a bunch of black smoke in the house?" I say and Rap Monster was trying to cook again. I roll my eyes and came over to him. He had sweat running down his nose and his pink hair kept getting into his face. I smile and I looked down at the plate. Burnt eggs and bacon. "Rap Monster?"

"Yeah, I got it." He says and waves the towel around the pan getting the black smoke away.

"You doing onions too?" I say looking at onions on a cutting board. He came over with the knife upside down and started cutting.

"We need better knifes." Rap Monster says and I laugh.

"Or you need to learn how to cut." I say coming over and twirled the knife around and he went away cutting.

"Thanks. Breakfast is almost done." He says and I smile.

"I think it's past done." I say and he turns around and a fire started up. He pushes me against the cupboard. 

"I got this!" He says and dumps a bunch of water on it.

The fire went down and he turned the gas stove off. He put eggs on the plate and the burnt bacon. He was crying from the onions. 

I whipped his eyes with the towel.

"Better?" I asked and he nodded.

"Lets eat." I say and he brings the plate to the table and I eat everything he cooked, because he was trying so hard to cook. He just wasn't good at it, but he tried and I gave him create for doing that. I kissed him and told him thank you.

"I'll cook tomorrow." He says and I turn around fast.

"No, I'll cook. We don't need to destroy everything." I say and Rap Monster laughed.