A day with Jungkook and V, who would you pick?

Jungkook and You

Jungkook and You

"What do you want to do today?" Jungkook ask you as you walked around the block three times.

"I'm not sure." You say and he shakes your hand. "Fine. Lets go to a park."

"Yeah, parkie." He says and the way he was trying to say park was funny. Like he can't say stake either, he says stakie. I giggle and he looks over at me. "What's so funny?"

You try to hide your smile.

"Nothing." You say and he swings you over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" You yell and he hits you in the butt.

"Shhh...We are close to the parkie." He says and I giggle harder and he slaps me on the butt again, but harder.

"Yea." You say and he sets you down. You glare at him then he waves his hand in front of my face and point to the playground. "Race you to the swings."

You flipped off your shoes and started running knowing Jungkook was right behind you. You were so close to touch the swing when his hand slapped yours and you knew he touched the swing before you.

"Ugg..." You say frustrated and he smiles. 

"How about we swing as high as we can and jump off and see who goes farther. The farther they are they are the winner." He says and I nod and start swinging. He hops on and starts swinging. 

"I go first." He says and he is already higher then you and jumps. Touching the grass which is 15 inches away. Holy shit! "Your turn."

You take your big jump when your arm gets scratched by the swing. You curse and fall into the sand not even 7 inches away. 

"Are you okay?" He says coming to you and he looks at your cut. "Does it hurt?"

"No." You lie, because you don't want to make a big fuss over it. 

"Liar." He says and pulls off his shirt over his head. "I'll wrap this around your arm, okay?"

You nod and he slowly wraps his shirt around your cut, but your to busy looking at his abs. He ruffles your hair and you giggle whacking his arm away. He pulls you into a kiss, you return the kiss and he pulls away,

"Not in public." He says and already a bunch of people were talking photos.

You smile and he pulls you up.

"Lets go." He says and your on your way to your guys house.

V and You 

"Ready?" V asks and you sign. 

"Yes, lets go." You say and V takes your hand. 

"Let's go to the movies." V says and you guys are already walking. The movie theater was only a few blocks away, but yet we couldn't have alone time, because fans of V were talking photos. I mean every way we turned a flash would blind us. "Over here." 

V drags you behind him running as fast as he could. No more people. It was an abandon street with stray cats running back and forth. A kitten was soaked with water and dirty. I looked at it and felt like crying, these poor cats that are left here to die. You see V grab the baby kitten and turn to you.

"Want to keep it?" He says and you nod and smile sucking back your tears. 

"Yes." You say and we grabbed your hand and we started walking back to our house. "I thought we were going to the movies"

He smiled and you guys ran again getting to your house quicker. 

"We need to care for this kitten and we could watch a movie at our house." He says and you agreed while he put the key in the lock. The door swung open and you ran to get soap and a towel. 

"Put the kitten in the bath." You say and  V put the orange kitten into the water. I rubbed soap of the kittens head while it purred.

"She likes that." V says and you giggle. V then washed water onto it and the water was fifthly. V then wrapped the towel around the kitten. The kitten hooked onto V's shirt. "Ahh... Stop that Whiskers."

"Whiskers?" You questioned him. He nods and that was the kittens name, I guess. After, we got done with Whiskers, V put in a movie.

"Popcorn?" He asked you and eat popcorn.

V leaned down to peck your lips and pulled  away.

"Salty lips." He says and you pull him back into the kiss.

So, now here is the question for you readers. Which date would you go on???

Please tell me in the comments.