V's Childish Game

V game was he did all these things to piss me off and if he got my pissed off, I owed him dinner and candy. 

"(Your name)" He says and I came to him and there was water everywhere and on my new towel. I picked up the towel and turned to him and smiled.

"Sorry, I didn't know I left the water on." He says and walks out. I wanted to scream and to yell at him.

"(Your name)" He says and thats when the glass plate out of the microwave was broke.

"V." I say and I cleaned it up. "Be more careful. I sat down on the couch and played on my phone. 

"I kinda broke some of the dishes and cups." He says and I glare at him and that when my phone said it was low. I picked up my charger and it was cut in half. I looked up at him and he smiled. "Yell at me, I know you want to."

Ugg.... I scream in my head and breath in and out.

"I'm calm." I say and he walks by and smacks my phone out of my hand. I picked it up and the screen was cracked. "V!"

He turned around.

"You are such an ass! Why do you do this! I hate your childish games!" I say and he gaveme a pouty lip. "No, no, no. V, I'll take you out for pizza. I'm sorry."

He gave a bright smile and turned away.

"I'll be waiting in the car." He says and winks at me. I stomp my foot and walked behind him.