Jimin during HoneyMoon

"Do you like the place?" Jimin asked setting the bags down in front of the door

"Yes, I love it." I say jumping in his arms and takes a picture. "I want you to go by the bed, so I can take a picture." 

He does and damn he so cute. I do and stare at the picture.

"Do I look alright?" He asked and came over and kissed my cheek. 

"Your perfect." I say and he pushes me to the bed and snaps a picture. Then, he puts me in between his legs and snaps another picture.

"Can we play a game?" I pout and he kisses my lips.

"Like what?" He asked and I stand up really fast and I started clapping.

"Where are those fake swords?" I asked and he gave me a smile and grabbed them out of a bag. "Okay here is the game. If I stab you anywhere on your body with this you have to remove one piece of your clothing."

"Deal, babe." He says kissing me on the lips and hands me a sword. "Ready, Set, Go!"

He dropped his sword and looked up at me. 

"Stab me." He says and I pout. 

"You have to try at least." I say walking up to him when he swooped down and grabbed his sword and stabbed me in the stomach.

"Hey, that was cheating!" I pout and he gave me a kiss. 

"You never said we couldn't do that." He says and I stab him.

"Now, we both have to remove one piece of clothing." I say and Jimin's eyes glared at me. I smiled and he took of his shirt showing his six pack.

"Is it distracting you, babe." He says and he takes off my shorts. "Now, you are distracting me." Jimin laughs.

I slowly back away from him and run around the corner with him chasing behind me. I jump over the bed and turn around to see him coming to me fast. I held me breath as he slammed me up against the wall. He laughed and he was breathing heavy. He kissed my neck making me moan. I felt his sword go under my shirt.

"Shirt off." He says and he pulls the shirt off me. "Ah... You are beautiful."

I push him off and run around the corner once again, but stop as he came around the corner, I stabbed him.

"Ah..." I say as I slowly walk around him. "Shorts off." 

I bend down and yanked them off. He had a boner. I giggled.

"Go!" He says and I run and I get stuck in a corner. 

"Dammit." I curse and try to shrink in the corner, so he couldn't see me, but he looked at me.

"I knew you would be here. "He laughed at came up to me and missed trying to stab me, but instead I thrashed out and stabbed him on the arm.

"Yessss!!!!" I cheer and he slowly pulled down his boxers revealing his big cock. "I won!"

He slammed me up against the corner and yanked off my bra. 

"I won too." He says and I pull free from him. 

"No you didn't." I say running, but my bobbies were starting to hurt by bouncing, so I grabbed them as I ran. I felt Jimin grab me and I got slammed onto the bed.

"I got you." He says and pulls off my underwear while I fighting to push him off.

I giggle and I let him pull them off. He leans down and kisses me. I let him crawl on top of me and I signed.

"I love you." He says and slowly sucks on my necks. "Ug... What do you do to me?"

"I love you, too." I says and he flips the blanket over us.

"We will finish up tomorrow." He says pulling me on top of him.

#1 Fan: jimin_booty101

You are the best person in the world! I hope you like this story also. Hopefully one day we could meet each-other and fan girl! <3 You like Jimin and I like Rap Monster!